Incident Report for 03/11/2015 17:35NZT Outage

Sometimes, incidents like this make gamers actually comunicate with each other ^_^
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Just started happening again.

Please?

Please worked, servers seemed to stabilize (for me and some friends) after five mins or so.

Kill em with kindness I suppose.
Last edited by lif44 on Nov 3, 2015, 2:18:37 AM
"
Player turnout was higher than expected, so we ordered some more servers.

I hope this influences how GGG makes decision about what features to prioritize. The idea of Darkshrine is really awesome relative to Warbands.

I expect the same would be true for races - in my own unpopular humble opinion - the boss kill BLAMT race would become so popular - maybe not at the first one, but at the next one where players realize how fun it is and tell their friends to join in the race.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
Good job homies
shit happens. but nice it's the indirect result of too many players wanting to join in
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Great job and transparency! Keep it up guys :)
POE is a weird game, when some prblm happened here, people somehow tend to like GGG a bit more after.
After reading the title I was like; "Why would they be talking about an outage from March?", then I remembered, the date is in New Zealand language lol
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
As a developer myself (not games though, just mobile apps / web). It really is a breath of fresh air to see such transparency. GGG is top-notch in this regard. Other companies could really learn from your example. You guys have my, and I'm sure the communities as well, trust.
You're apologizing for the brief incident report, or for the outage?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info