[2.2] The Healer, Updated for ascendancy!

Hey thx! it's a wonderfull guide, I wonder if you can set up a level-up guide please? Is it viable for darkshrine HC?
"
Hey thx! it's a wonderfull guide, I wonder if you can set up a level-up guide please? Is it viable for darkshrine HC?

Glad you like the build!

As for the viability in hardcore league, i would definetely not recommend it if you plan on soloing. However, if you're going to be in a party all( or most) of the time, then it should be viable.

as for the leveling, the obvious way is most probably to level as a regular summoner and then use your free refund points from quest to spec out of minion damage and into necromantic aegis and the other nodes you're missing. Do that once you have the shield, the jewels and obviously the gems. Note that the gem levels are playing a HUGE part in the amount of hp you can heal.

I'd go as follow for the points

Lvl 20
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAvYJXK_6z6QLfim0ZakPAVAj0vOpr230Y7IosnPIev5fJPWwLIvRMs1XGg9sEBzpY

Lvl 40
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAvYJXK_6z6QLfim0ZakPAVAj0vOpr230Y7IosnPIev5fJPWwLIvRMs1XGg9sEBzpY7-vQH0mx18_5N--IkyehL76KXyrr5E25zLz316yYhWCqxKcIj0abofqAKpjZCw==

Lvl 60
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAvYJXK_6z6QLfim0ZakPAVAj0vOpr230Y7IosnPIev5fJPWwLIvRMs1XGg9sEBzpY7-vQH0mx18_5N--IkyehL76KXyrr5E25zLz316yYhWCqxKcIj0abofqAKpjZC8BmRUcy0evu8B-iAASzkDOmrIhAjxoc3FNSRZ2a4FqRqH3T-4LHKPq4k2qsBkkTbPnovScYPBhW

Lvl 70 ( or map ready)
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAvYJXK_6z6QLfim0ZakPAVAj0vOpr230Y7IosnPIev5fJPWwLIvRMs1XGg9sEBzpY7-vQH0mx18_5N--IkyehL76KXyrr5E25zLz316yYhWCqxKcIj0abofqAKpjZC8BmRUcy0evu8B-iAASzkDOmrIhAjxoc3FNSRZ2a4FqRqH3T-4LHKPq4k2qsBkkTbPnovScYPBhWg188LYPMtz5Bh9i9_gqmVzrh8kX-jzWSTeM=
updated trees for 2.1 :)
Is this doable with SRS build, because they are short lived minions? was wondering if it would work just as well as your skellies, and if so how would I build my tree based on SRS
you could add reduced duration on SRS and probly heal a lot faster with it
Last edited by TheUnkownSaint on Dec 18, 2015, 5:35:10 PM
"
Is this doable with SRS build, because they are short lived minions? was wondering if it would work just as well as your skellies, and if so how would I build my tree based on SRS

The problem is that srs have very little life.
Last edited by WhoEvenAmISquared on Dec 18, 2015, 7:56:21 PM
Nice idea man.
Seems nice and awesome.
Since I'm playing HC only and I started to spec as a summoner I decided to change to ur kinda build ASAP, already lvl 55 currently. Gonna use Spectre Setup for DMG. What I'm considering since this build runs this low on Aura nodes is another idea:

Playing MoM/EB/ZO, Life Based, getting around 3-4% HP Reg per Tree, dropping all the Mana + Mana Reg nodes (u invest a LOT in those), getting ES + Life Gear is way easier to stack up HP and Mana then, reserving 100% of Mana for Auras then, dropping Clarity as well.
Since the skeleton should still keep healing ur life even with ZO active I guess it could be more cost efficient but I still haven't come up with my build yet, gonna post it though ASAP I got one.
Maybe I'll also drop 1-2 Jewels since 5 is enought with 4x 20% and 1x 19% setup.
And well for me it's not this much of a difference healing 800 or 1k HP per sec. It's still more effective as HP pots anyways.
With the new subclasses there will be a Necromancer Node which also deals 10% of max HP on Minion Death to enemies. Then skeletons can be heal AND DMG setup which also result in MORE Gem Slots for more multi Auras. So hyped about it man!
"
Whiizzy wrote:
Nice idea man.
Seems nice and awesome.
Since I'm playing HC only and I started to spec as a summoner I decided to change to ur kinda build ASAP, already lvl 55 currently. Gonna use Spectre Setup for DMG. What I'm considering since this build runs this low on Aura nodes is another idea:

Playing MoM/EB/ZO, Life Based, getting around 3-4% HP Reg per Tree, dropping all the Mana + Mana Reg nodes (u invest a LOT in those), getting ES + Life Gear is way easier to stack up HP and Mana then, reserving 100% of Mana for Auras then, dropping Clarity as well.
Since the skeleton should still keep healing ur life even with ZO active I guess it could be more cost efficient but I still haven't come up with my build yet, gonna post it though ASAP I got one.
Maybe I'll also drop 1-2 Jewels since 5 is enought with 4x 20% and 1x 19% setup.
And well for me it's not this much of a difference healing 800 or 1k HP per sec. It's still more effective as HP pots anyways.
With the new subclasses there will be a Necromancer Node which also deals 10% of max HP on Minion Death to enemies. Then skeletons can be heal AND DMG setup which also result in MORE Gem Slots for more multi Auras. So hyped about it man!

Yeah ascendancy will be pretty good for this! If theres is any way to stack those damage clouds, using poison support instead of culling strike (which we only use because of the quality bonus anyway) might ramp up the deeps to an acceptable level.

As for you trying the build in HC, i'm both flattered and interested to see how your character ends up, please keep me up to date :)
"
"

The problem is that srs have very little life.

Srs actually have a decent amount of life, the problem here is that losing the +3 staff means you shall lose a lot of damage. Though with the change to srs cast time, in Very optimal conditions, the spirits will have the upper edge on skeletons (though also with the increased duration it becomes less and less likely to have optimal setup).
Fresh and imaginative ,good job !
Have u tried " The retch " belt to help at dps ? (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Retch)
Maybe Worth give a try ;)
You are hero. I think it's a milestone of POE history that we finally have a real healing character build! Great work.
Savour these moments, for they may never return.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info