PoE Item Info Script (Version 2.11)

"
shamus150 wrote:
I've noticed some screenshots where everything lines up in the tooltip and some not. On mine they don't. I'm guessing this is a font issue, but I can't work out how/where to change the font? Any tips?

I got the issue with font size. I am playing on a 4k screen and the tooltip from this script is very small. I tried to change font size in config.ini from 10 to 30 but it did nothing...

Thanks for the awesome script anyway!
"
vicrv wrote:
Spoiler

Thanks for reporting this. I've sent fixes to Bahnzo to include in the next version.
Found this one today. Seems like the correct mod combination but +%ES should be Tier6 "Strong-willed" i think and the listed number of prefixes is wrong. Guess those mods are among the hardest.
Spoiler
Last edited by TommBombadil on Jan 3, 2016, 10:35:25 AM
Саn you add support for Garena version, Russia?
Thx for the awesome work guys.

Much appreciated.

To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Release: https://github.com/Bahnzo/POE-ItemInfo/releases/tag/2.0.4

2.0.4 by XiMMiX
=================================
Added "increased Totem Damage" affix (bug reported by vicrv)
Fixed Global Crit Multi on Jewels (bug reported by vicrv)
Updated uniques.txt
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
Another bunch of unrecognizable jewel affixes:
- increased Physical Damage
- increased Physical Damage with Claws
- increased Critical Strike Chance with Two Handed Melee Weapons
Note: some other "increased Physical Damage" affixes are recognized correctly, e.g. "increased Physical Damage with Axes"
Spoiler

I think it would be interesting if when you parsed an item, it wrote the names of uniques that can be chanced from that base in the item info tooltip :)
"
x1a0 wrote:
"
shamus150 wrote:
I've noticed some screenshots where everything lines up in the tooltip and some not. On mine they don't. I'm guessing this is a font issue, but I can't work out how/where to change the font? Any tips?

I got the issue with font size. I am playing on a 4k screen and the tooltip from this script is very small. I tried to change font size in config.ini from 10 to 30 but it did nothing...

Thanks for the awesome script anyway!

Afaik this is indeed the same problem, the (monospaced) font type and size is not always applied. I just don't know enough about autohotkey to fix this.

"
TommBombadil wrote:
Found this one today. Seems like the correct mod combination but +%ES should be Tier6 "Strong-willed" i think and the listed number of prefixes is wrong. Guess those mods are among the hardest.
Spoiler

You're right it's a combination of T6 %ES and T2 %ES/Stun Recovery. For this item we can determine exactly which combination it is, but for most items with complex affixes this is not possible. So the script basically makes an educated guess and unfortunately is often wrong.
I'd like to properly fix this by not making a guess but somehow display all possibilities. But for now I just don't have the time need to do it. We'll probably be playing act5 and have an official trading system before I get to it.

"
IceSword wrote:
Саn you add support for Garena version, Russia?

Sorry, but I don't think that's feasible. We'd probably have to rewrite half the script.

"
vicrv wrote:
Another bunch of unrecognizable jewel affixes:
- increased Physical Damage
- increased Physical Damage with Claws
- increased Critical Strike Chance with Two Handed Melee Weapons
Note: some other "increased Physical Damage" affixes are recognized correctly, e.g. "increased Physical Damage with Axes"
Spoiler

Thanks for reporting. Fixes will be in the next version.

Release: https://github.com/Bahnzo/POE-ItemInfo/releases/tag/2.0.5

2.0.5 by XiMMiX
=================================
Fix regular amulets with "Talisman" in their name (bug reported by Bahnzo).
Fixes "Increased Physical Camage with Claws" (bug reported by vicrv)
Fixes "increased Critical Strike Chance with Two Handed Melee Weapons" (bug reported by vicrv)
Fixes "increased Physical Damage" on jewels (bug reported by vicrv)
Updated Uniques.txt
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info