[2.2] Very effective FREEZE LA Crit Build

"
Any thoughts on how to update this for Ascendancy?

yes. i probably won't have time for it today or tomorrow but i'll get it updated when i get around to running labyrinth with this character and such.

essentially its the same tree, and just pick deadeye with the +1 chain and Far Shot (30% more dmg at long range). also could drop the inc crit strikes gem for maybe crit dmg, or something else. can't use the new elemental gem or node however, since you need those freezes and want your crit damage for freeze duration.

because of the change to inc crit strikes though yeah i can definitely see replacing this with another support.
I really wish the passive tree tool supported older versions because the link no longer shows a tree and I don't remember the path at all. :/
"
I really wish the passive tree tool supported older versions because the link no longer shows a tree and I don't remember the path at all. :/

i'll upgrade the tree right now...pretty sure i remember the pathing
Awesome, thank you kindly!
i've finally updated this build. i ran through the lab to get my ascendancy points (easiest build i've done it with so far by a large margin) and decided to play this again with the 2.3 patch and 2 more ascendancy points coming up, which will make this build get kinda crazy.

really enjoying how its turned out and im extremely happy with freeze locking everything that doesn't die in the 1st hit.
Last edited by xMustard on May 25, 2016, 9:25:54 PM
greaaaaat. after updating this build, it looks like i need to update it again.

well what is interesting, and possibly the only change, is the new unique bow that does full cold damage.
its stats are 124-201 cold dmg, 7.15% crit strike, 1.36 atks/sec and other effects. this could possibly be a good version for this build. windripper (especially legacy) will most likely always be better, just because of the crit and attack speed, but the raw cold damage on this bow is really high which would scale amazingly with full support.
it would also allow you to use a different helm, and not need to use three dragons.

otherwise everything about this build remains the same, and yes it is still a monster. to put it lightly, you freeze everything until its dead. sometimes even freeze locking izaro
Last edited by forsajt on Jun 10, 2016, 4:54:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info