23 Players Banned for Use of Third-Party Software

unfortunately, they most likely banned gold selling farm accounts :/
so knowing the . . .tenacity. . .of the gold sellers, they either have backup accounts to instantly resume their activity, or will resume their activity the next day . . .
great work in any case
Amazing GGG hunt them down!!! I noticed that when i trade with people and go to their hideout to seal the deal i sometimes get into a hideout where is almost cant move and everything acts very weird... i have always had a feeling they where running some kind of bot that made the instance feels wonky.
"
Drimli wrote:
Amazing GGG hunt them down!!! I noticed that when i trade with people and go to their hideout to seal the deal i sometimes get into a hideout where is almost cant move and everything acts very weird... i have always had a feeling they where running some kind of bot that made the instance feels wonky.

Open your map when you're in their hideout and check what server you're on. I'm in Canada and sometimes I zone into European or Asian instances when I trade and have really high ping. It makes everything feel really delayed, which is probably what you're referring to.
i think GGG does a well job here. I dont see any breaking market out there like we all know from Diablo 2, where High Runes were available after 1 day of a new ladder.

GGG keeps the market clean, otherwiese a Mirror wouldn't be still as expensive as it was two years ago.

keep it going, guys from Middle-Earth! Sauron is out there and never sleeps
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Nov 2, 2015, 9:19:49 AM
You definitely name them incl Accountname and Character Names.
This way you scare those friggn cheaters much more.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
Chris wrote:
We have permanently banned 23 players for using third-party software tools such as map hacks or bots.

Some have complained that there were no warnings before this ban.

Yep, no warnings except maybe 50 or 60 within the last three years lol. Put away the nerf-hammer and enjoy swinging the ban-hammer instead. :)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
If i remember correctly every people doing that did got a "one-Time-Warning"

fair enough :)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Keep trimmin' them weeds, Chris. We're all better off without them.

Of course, the tricky thing about weeds is they keep coming back...

Exactly. I assume some measure is being taken to make this ban permanent, other than just not allowing that account back. IP adddresses or whatever,
Has there been any more discussion regarding allowing boxing programs like ISboxer for Path of Exile?

I have been 2 boxing diablo 3 and it has brought a renewed sense of gameplay for a game that I have shelved for a long time, was hoping I could do the same in Path of Exile one day.

I sense the competitive nature of path of exile may prohibit this feature from being allowed however.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info