[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
DumpsterDiver wrote:
"
Life2v wrote:
Anyone tryed this amu, worth to use ?

jeez i had no idea that thing even existed, yeah im using it now lol

Yes, cheap and all mods were a benefit.

Wish i had +1 frenzy or i would switch -

Creator
I am currently leveling the scion variant. Where are we supposed to get Dex from, I don't really see any from nodes.
Why did you drop EE from the witch tree?
This build is awesome, AoE is just so nice that everything is melting on my eyes, but single DPS is "terrible", I even use frostwall, but nothing, bosses die to way long. So any advice how to fix it? Links are : EA > Area Effect > FPen > Slower Proj > GMP > Less Duration.
"
This build is awesome, AoE is just so nice that everything is melting on my eyes, but single DPS is "terrible", I even use frostwall, but nothing, bosses die to way long. So any advice how to fix it? Links are : EA > Area Effect > FPen > Slower Proj > GMP > Less Duration.

Try To switch Area for Concentraded Effect, quality in gem is also important especially in less duration and fire penetration.
"
Oh i beg to differ on single target, you need to capitalize on burning damage and ignite. at first mine sucked too, but then once i started getting alot of fire damage and used these gems as single target EXPLOSIVE ARROW,LESS DURATION,SLOWER PROJECTILES, FIRE PENETRATION, CHANCE TO IGNITE, Bosses literally fucking melt. its all about the burning damage on bosses, you shoot like 10 arrows into them and let them all go off and watch the show.. im only lvl 88 and i can melt 6 man dominus by myself in about 1.5 seconds, if i get a good ignite off.
Last edited by DumpsterDiver on Jun 15, 2016, 2:10:59 PM
So chance to ignite is a must. Already switched to Concentrated Effect. Will write down when ill get fix with chance to ignite. Thanks guys for a help.
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:

oh sh*t that was a mistake; thanks for the heads up, ill fix it
Last edited by IamPeyter on Jun 16, 2016, 11:07:38 AM
"
IamPeyter wrote:
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:

Or maybe don't. I'm not sure if I understand it correctly but fire golem gives us +40% fire damage? That would mean it's a must have for elementalist, right? I think its attacks makes enemies fire resistant though ._.
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:
"
IamPeyter wrote:
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:

Or maybe don't. I'm not sure if I understand it correctly but fire golem gives us +40% fire damage? That would mean it's a must have for elementalist, right? I think its attacks makes enemies fire resistant though ._.
I dont know if the golem will reverse the resistances or not but it doesn't really matter since after your explosions hit it will reverse them anyways, its the same as in parties you just wanna keep shooting and resetting it to make everything vulnerable to fire. you shoot so fast that it should almost always be on vulnerable to fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info