[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

Hi would Carcass Jack Varnished Coat be a good chest option?

I was actually think about carcass jack for a rich version, dropping Inc Aoe for Controlled Destruction.

By the way i've tried to put added lightning damage while levelling and it seems enough to proc a bit HoT while i don't buy 3 Dragons/find the time to run the lab.

For the clutter i have my own way: i swap for conc effect, and it helps cause actually you can focus on few mobs and they are thougher when in party.

On the other hand i'm playing mostly ED/contagion this run because a friend like this build aswell and i can say that this is arguably the best leveling/beginner build around, very powerful and still funny to play compered to totem and similar builds :)

Ps: i think you can now safely add a "self found viable"!
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
Last edited by Frattagli4 on Mar 7, 2016, 7:50:30 PM
Omg this must be broken, but with shaper of destruction, we can use elemental focus and still get procs.

Edit: Well it's strange, sometime it works sometimes it doesn't, but it's not reliable, so never mind.
Last edited by Thewarguy on Mar 7, 2016, 9:10:35 PM
While leveling, before you get the unique helm, you can roll a spell totem + warlord's mark + increased radius and just drop it as you bunny hop. It will spam the curse and you just prioritize your firestorms in the areas it's targeting. It solves most of the early game mana issues as well as a lot of sustain.

With that, I just dropped herald of thunder for a different aura based on priority. Usually, purity of elements at the start of a new difficulty until I get my resists fully upgraded and then discipline until I get a determination drop.
"

@MadRabbitPoE: I'm testing elemental overload at this moment, but for now, I'm not really positive about it. The damage increase is huge, but does not occur often. It might be different end game, so I'll keep testing it.

The pathing I take is substantially different than yours. On my pathing, it's just one extra point to get the bonus. It's worth it for what it does. Instead of just getting a increase on one bolt when I crit, I get 40% increased damage on everything for 8 seconds which synergizes well with the fast cast rate and increased duration.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQN1A-4EBwSzCPQLYQxfDc0QWBFQFm8W8xcvGNcabBzOHNwdvh8CIvQkqiTYJjwo-ilPKo0qmCtQLJwvnTOHNbk2xTbYNuk6WDwFPV9Eq0WdRtdJG0mxTLNSU1NSU6VVrlXGVdZWSFeUWHdfBGP9ZOdmnmjyakNr22wLbRlxhXIPeuZ9GICkghCCm4LHg9uFbYdljHaPGo-mkSuTJ5eVl_SaO5rgna6ePJ_fogCnCKcrrJivbK-nsUK3MbiTv5fAVMBmxPbGrsk91YHVptfP2CTZC9q537Djauvu7FXsiu0873zviPAf8WzyHvk3-ej6gPrS_lQ=

It doesn't seem to proc very much, because most trash dies too fast. On a boss fight where you are stacking storms, I commonly get 100% uptime on it.

And if you invest just one item into having crit chance increase, the frequency in which it procs on trash is substantial.

But in my pathing, I am not going out of my way to take it. It's just on the way. Not taking it would be a crime.

My intended setup is different as well, which contributes to why my pathing is different.
Last edited by MadRabbitPoE on Mar 8, 2016, 1:18:55 AM
Do we need the three dragons golden mask now?

I have one, and think about trading it away if not :)
As a new player this awesome build helped me progress further than I've gone before.

However, @ L65 I sometimes get one-shotted by some champions. I had difficulty with one champ that uses essence drain but I killed him after a few tries.

There's one champ that drops two turrets, which can one shot me. I had to reset the map to move on.

My HP is at 2.5k and ES at 500. Armor is around 650. Res range from 24%-60%. I notice my chaos res is -24%. Not sure where that is coming from.

I wish there was a way to beef up my defense without losing my tasty MF.
how to make helmet 4 blue ??
Thanks for the response. One more question is there a specific level range you stop at with your CWDT link or do you just keep leveling it?
I love playing with this build, but could you update fireborn skilltree into 2.2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info