2.0.4c Patch Notes

How can you improve on perfection?
Will this patch also turn off the Rampage effects as referenced by Chris on reddit?

"
Due to performance issues, we'll be removing the Rampage mod from the remainder of the league. We intend to add code that grants the rampage challenge upon logging in to the league, so that people don't miss out on it.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
TY GGG!
Less Bandwidth used = M O A R music & thats a plus GG
Tbh, i would love to see if players takes burning dmg over time instead of burning ground effect or chaos dmg over time, or just slower MS instead of chilled ground. I have pretty gg GPU and it still kinda lags for me :/
Next Patch Please!!!!!
Minor Skin Transfer Issue. Check it out.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1457479
Performance upgrades are what makes the game good in the long run imo. Thanks for that, hopefully we'll see more :)
That's great you've made improvements to performance! But it's still very disappointing the ground effect fix is still not being released... Graphical effects to most computers will get you killed more than anything else really. At least there's a hotfix to the map mods, but hearing about it every week and seeing nothing during the most dangerous race to play Hardcore in PoE's history, which involves Tempest of all things, is very frustrating. It's gotten everybody's hopes up with the "next patch.. next patch.. next patch", so I wish I never knew it was on the way in the first place.
Simple solution would be to make players take dmg per second instead of the ground effect, like it used to be with chaos....so simple
"
Zuki_CZ wrote:
Simple solution would be to make players take dmg per second instead of the ground effect, like it used to be with chaos....so simple

As Hybrid ES/Life users everywhere weep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info