[2.0] Incinerate Totems - IW/RF - 20k TT - 275k effective DPS on 1 EX Budget - Atziri Viable

Thanks for the info, its almost fine at 17, gotta get that 19 going
At what point should I consider myself atziri ready? How much dps? Requires RF working or not?
"
Xexist wrote:
At what point should I consider myself atziri ready? How much dps? Requires RF working or not?

I started farming atziri once my gems started to get to lvl 19. I think i had like 5.2k life at that time. Be sure to overcap fire resist significantly if you do, to deal with her curse.
Have you tried incorporating the consuming dark dagger into the build?
This may be a dumb question but can someone explain how RF works with this build?

Are we meant to run up close to enemies and risk being hit or is it simply to buff the spell damage of the totems?

Thanks for the clarification!

Edit: Also, anyone having trouble with resistances? Seems hard when using the required gear to get capped.
Last edited by Hellsmith on Nov 12, 2015, 5:12:41 PM
"
thew1cked wrote:
Have you tried incorporating the consuming dark dagger into the build?

I have, but doon cuebiyari is simply to good not to use. Consuming dark also lacks cast speed, something which is extremely good for incinerate builds.
"
Hellsmith wrote:
This may be a dumb question but can someone explain how RF works with this build?

Are we meant to run up close to enemies and risk being hit or is it simply to buff the spell damage of the totems?

Thanks for the clarification!

Edit: Also, anyone having trouble with resistances? Seems hard when using the required gear to get capped.

Considering you have ancestral bond RF damage is fairly... non existent, you definately want to stay away from anything that wants to kill you ;)

Resistances aren't extremely hard to get, belts and gloves are always easy slots to get a lot of resist fairly cheaply. You also have no unique jewelery, so you should be able to get plenty of resists on them as well.
What gems for this build are best to 20q? I already have my Incinerate 20q'd and am sitting on a big stack of global crit mult weapons unsure of what to do with them. Thanks!
"
Sabreyn wrote:
What gems for this build are best to 20q? I already have my Incinerate 20q'd and am sitting on a big stack of global crit mult weapons unsure of what to do with them. Thanks!

Cast speed is easily the most important, cast speed help a lot with this build. Spell totem is also fairly important, since placement speed makes everything go a lot smoother. The other ones are less important, but still help
I tried Atziri for the first time yesterday. I succeded but died 3 times from the four copies.

I take 25% from Atziri in like 2 sec, she doesn't even have the chance to attack me, but having problems killing her copies.

I wonder if removing Rain od splinters would help? (to target only one copy)

And also, totems have huge range, so they are also damaging the mirrored one (whole screen) and they die instantly. Should i remove faster projectiles gem for the fight? change it with which gem?

It was really my first try and i was making some mistakes, but nevertheless i think the fight might be easier with some changes. Agree?

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info