Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

"
"
RagnarokX wrote:
I have a request, too.

I want to do a build that is based on spark and freeze.
Either using light/cold conversion via Brotherhood and freeze chance, or conversion and crit to freeze. Then take freeze nodes and/or freeze jewels.
Build should be life-based because i tho i have super gear, my CI always fail.
I largely prefer block, too.

Can you come up with something "viable" ?

League is standard, class is any, i have free respecs. Approx level is like 85 avg.
Gear: I got plenty, including legacy.
only prerequisite is basicly that i want life instead of ES and that i like block, a lot.
Originally, i found Brotherhood in Warbands and wanted to combo it up with Dyadan Dawn Belt, but both are no requirement so i believe Brotherhood is necesarry for my idea.

Would you like me to PM it to you, or post it here? because its getting too clustery xD

Pick your poison. I dont mind a public posts but im totally fine with a PM talk, too.
"
RagnarokX wrote:
"
"
RagnarokX wrote:
I have a request, too.

I want to do a build that is based on spark and freeze.
Either using light/cold conversion via Brotherhood and freeze chance, or conversion and crit to freeze. Then take freeze nodes and/or freeze jewels.
Build should be life-based because i tho i have super gear, my CI always fail.
I largely prefer block, too.

Can you come up with something "viable" ?

League is standard, class is any, i have free respecs. Approx level is like 85 avg.
Gear: I got plenty, including legacy.
only prerequisite is basicly that i want life instead of ES and that i like block, a lot.
Originally, i found Brotherhood in Warbands and wanted to combo it up with Dyadan Dawn Belt, but both are no requirement so i believe Brotherhood is necesarry for my idea.

Would you like me to PM it to you, or post it here? because its getting too clustery xD

Pick your poison. I dont mind a public posts but im totally fine with a PM talk, too.

Yep, PM'd :) just to save the clusterness
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
My Templar incinerator is only 44lv so far,so I can't tell if I do need these endurance charges to survive on not.
I tried golem once I got it as a quest reward,but I dropped it - it died during Piety/Malachai fight quicky,and while fighting trash mobs he keep them away from my incinerate.But,I suppose once I get 5L chest,put Faster Projectiles to get some real range,level up golem and link it to CWDT it might be worth to tray.
Thanks guys,I'll keep that in mind :)

Okkay,soo my another character - those who can see it in my profile it is Marauder Khamal Hammerhead
Planned tree
current tree

Skills:
5L Molten Strike + Greater multiple projectiles + Multistrikes + Life on hit + Increased Weapon Elemental Damage
4L Leap slam + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Frenzy
4L Cast When Damage Taken + Duration + Temporal Chains + Molten Shell
4L Vengeance + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + Enduring Cry + Increased Area of Effect
3L Herald of Ash + Elemental Proliferation + Increased Burning Damage
3S 2L Blood Rage + Increased Duration, Arctic Armour

League: Standard,act 3 cruel so far.Done here with ease.
Weapon: dual wielding axes in the future,currently no specialization.

Any hints for it?
Last edited by MasterBLB on Oct 20, 2015, 1:54:34 PM
I won't be replying to any more builds until tomorrow, i need to sleep guys O.O ive been awake for almost 48 hours (im at like, 43) so... pls... spare me xD

will be replying tomorrow after stream @ www.twitch.tv/slayertip

Much love, stay safe

Slayer

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Hi there. I'm currently working on my first character tht I intend on sticking with for the long haul. I have a pretty good idea what I want conceptually: A tanky archer. But I'm kind of overwhelmed. I'm level 25 duelist so far but I just cant decide on a variety of things: how far over to the right should I go to get some bow damage nodes? Should I get Iron reflexes or just stick with armor and evasion? I've decided I'm going for life regen and for sure I'm going to get Iron Grip, but do I want to stack Life Leech on top of the life regen? I've pretty much decided I'm going to go for attack speed and base damage over crit chance and multiplier. I'm also really unsure how much mana and intelligence I need, I didn't plan out on my own to use a lot, but I'm finding sometimes I get kinda mana choked. I also have no idea if I should go for things like jewel sockets or nodes that improve the performance of my flasks. Anyway heres the actual form:

Skills: Well I don't know what else is out there.....currently I use Rain of Arrows, Ice Shot, Split Arrow, Fire Totem, and Blink Arrow/

Damage type: Physical

Preferred weapon: Bow

League: standard

Intended level: I honestly don't know......I'm a spaz with games. My last characters I had I deleted because I got them to level 20 something, took a break, then forgot what I was doing with them and started over. I don't want to do that anymore. So I dunno lets just say the same as everyone else on here and go with level 80.

Thank you very much for your willingness to do this. heres my passive tree thus far and my theoretical finished product that may or may not be viable:
Cataphract Archer

Finished Cataphract Archer?
Last edited by Scrotacus_XLII on Oct 20, 2015, 5:34:50 PM
"
Hi there. I'm currently working on my first character tht I intend on sticking with for the long haul. I have a pretty good idea what I want conceptually: A tanky archer. But I'm kind of overwhelmed. I'm level 25 duelist so far but I just cant decide on a variety of things: how far over to the right should I go to get some bow damage nodes? Should I get Iron reflexes or just stick with armor and evasion? I've decided I'm going for life regen and for sure I'm going to get Iron Grip, but do I want to stack Life Leech on top of the life regen? I've pretty much decided I'm going to go for attack speed and base damage over crit chance and multiplier. I'm also really unsure how much mana and intelligence I need, I didn't plan out on my own to use a lot, but I'm finding sometimes I get kinda mana choked. I also have no idea if I should go for things like jewel sockets or nodes that improve the performance of my flasks. Anyway heres the actual form:

Skills: Well I don't know what else is out there.....currently I use Rain of Arrows, Ice Shot, Split Arrow, Fire Totem, and Blink Arrow/

Damage type: Physical

Preferred weapon: Bow

League: standard

Intended level: I honestly don't know......I'm a spaz with games. My last characters I had I deleted because I got them to level 20 something, took a break, then forgot what I was doing with them and started over. I don't want to do that anymore. So I dunno lets just say the same as everyone else on here and go with level 80.

Thank you very much for your willingness to do this. heres my passive tree thus far and my theoretical finished product that may or may not be viable:
Cataphract Archer

Finished Cataphract Archer?

:) Thank you for taking interest, i will conjure up a build that meets your desire, i will not let you down my friend!, i will also PM it to you :)

Just a little update, tomorrow i probably wont be able to respond to everyones application thingy asap, since ill be seeing family :)

take care everyone!

Hello Slayertip

I'm wondering - can you revive that build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1131313

Would life leech after 2.0 changes be viable to the point that you can rely on it when it comes to survivability as it was earlier?

I was playing this build in 1.3 but respec'd to 2h ice crash when 2.0 came out. Still want to give it a try though.

Cheers.
"
KR33P wrote:
Hello Slayertip

I'm wondering - can you revive that build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1131313

Would life leech after 2.0 changes be viable to the point that you can rely on it when it comes to survivability as it was earlier?

I was playing this build in 1.3 but respec'd to 2h ice crash when 2.0 came out. Still want to give it a try though.

Cheers.

This guide confuses me O.O is it static strike, or is it ground slam? O.o

It's ghudda's ground slame life leech efficiency build that beat double tormented abaxoth.

It utilizes some mechanics that are no longer relevant though.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info