Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

I'm trying to figure out what build Null and Void would work best in, but, having no luck. Not found any that use it, and nobody seems to know (so far at least).

Any suggestions?
"
Zephryl wrote:
I'm trying to figure out what build Null and Void would work best in, but, having no luck. Not found any that use it, and nobody seems to know (so far at least).

Any suggestions?

Due to the rampage effects, it grants great immunity on rampage, so, it would be globally great tbh, any build could use it to its advantage, however, there will be a loss of resistance, so, if you can make up that resistance, then its a great glove to use :)

Think of it as enduring cry/immortal call setup, in gloves. the 1.5 seconds might not seem like much, but its added defences :) unfortunately, it doesnt stack i dont think,.... what i mean to say is, once you trigger rampage once (the initial stage) its the only time it triggers... i may be wrong, if i am, then its better then i first thought...

I however, have not experimented with null and void (never had one) so you will need to test it out before deciding if its good or not :P Hope you have fun :3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
"
Zephryl wrote:

Any suggestions?

Due to the rampage effects, it grants great immunity on rampage, so, it would be globally great tbh, any build could use it to its advantage, however, there will be a loss of resistance, so, if you can make up that resistance, then its a great glove to use :)

Think of it as enduring cry/immortal call setup, in gloves. the 1.5 seconds might not seem like much, but its added defences :) unfortunately, it doesnt stack i dont think,.... what i mean to say is, once you trigger rampage once (the initial stage) its the only time it triggers... i may be wrong, if i am, then its better then i first thought...

I however, have not experimented with null and void (never had one) so you will need to test it out before deciding if its good or not :P Hope you have fun :3

Well, it apparently triggers the effects every time you upgrade a Rampage Tier. Of course, no idea how often that'll actually turn out being.

Suppose I might throw them on my mage a bit and try them out. Can't use them permanently on her, since she desperately needs her Gloves for resists, but a low level map should be safe enough to try it out.

I guess if they're universally good, I'll have to think of a new build I want to play that they'd fit into.
Well, had a play around, did some reading, looked at some effects... I have a vague idea of what I want, but, no idea if it'll work or suck or what.

Skill: ???
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit, Physical, maybe some Lightning?
Which league are you planning to play this build on?: Standard
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: One Handed Sword preferred, but, whatever works best
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): Assume 90 for point allocation I guess

Additional Notes: Witch or Scion are preferred characters, I'd like to incorporate Null and Void, Daresso's Defiance, Blood Dance and Romira's Banquet if possible. Lots of movement speed and Charges for days.

Let me know if it's not actually feasible though, I can find some other way to use my NaV~
^replied and waiting for well, a reply :3

Bump!

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
^replied and waiting for well, a reply :3

Bump!

Edit: Nvm =D

Last edited by Zephryl on Nov 19, 2015, 4:23:49 AM
Was thinking about making a KB wander for the 2.1. Never tried one before.

After some reading and the new skills being released, I thought about making a lightning focused one.
On the links, apart from the obvious KB-WED-GMP, I could add ligh. pen and/or added light. damage.

When it comes to auras, instead of traditional Wrath, HoI, HoT (or Wrath, Anger, HoT) I thought about dropping HoI and using the new Blasphemy gem. It would be linked with Assasin's Mark. Should I get somewhere an additional curse and some aura cost reduction also the Conductivity could work. Or simply linking the other curse to HoT. Dunno really.

The only thing I'm worried about is that the range of those curses would be way shorter than the range at which KB kills, and it usually would kill things outside of the curses' range.

What's your take on this matter?
"
macexor wrote:
Was thinking about making a KB wander for the 2.1. Never tried one before.

After some reading and the new skills being released, I thought about making a lightning focused one.
On the links, apart from the obvious KB-WED-GMP, I could add ligh. pen and/or added light. damage.

When it comes to auras, instead of traditional Wrath, HoI, HoT (or Wrath, Anger, HoT) I thought about dropping HoI and using the new Blasphemy gem. It would be linked with Assasin's Mark. Should I get somewhere an additional curse and some aura cost reduction also the Conductivity could work. Or simply linking the other curse to HoT. Dunno really.

The only thing I'm worried about is that the range of those curses would be way shorter than the range at which KB kills, and it usually would kill things outside of the curses' range.

What's your take on this matter?

considering i havent seen the 2.1 tree yet, i wouldnt know how to approach the skill tree planning side of the build

However, Blasphemy will (and i can almost guarantee this) be affected by AoE, so, more area arouind you is affected by the aura-curse thing.

Assassins mark really is the only curse you need if you're going KB wander... you could go conductivity, but assmark is where its at atm

if you want, you can repost in this thread once 2.1 is released, and we can plan out a nice build for you, with these idea :)

Seems reasonable to wait till we have all the info about 2.1.

Still, I have one more question. Under current tree, which way of sustaining mana do you prefer?
a) blood magic gem
b) EB GR Life Leech
c) EB ES on hit from jewels. 3 or 4 needed from what I read.

Last option seems to be very popular. Although I hate the idea of sacrificing 4 jewel slots since I doubt I could get any other good mods because on the new league.
Last edited by macexor on Nov 19, 2015, 12:34:29 PM
Skill: Either Cleave or Reave
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: None, it's Chaos, actually. Non-crit
Which league are you planning to play this build on? Any softcore. Aiming for Talisman softcore if the new tree still allows it.
What type of weapon will you want to use? Dreamfeather unique sword, either dual wield or with an EV shield.
What level are you planning to level this build to? Eventually 100, but I'd like it to be pretty playable as soon as it can equip the Dreamfeather (at level 66).

The idea is to use the EV-to-damage mechanic of Dreamfeather to amplify chaos damage.

Flat sources of chaos damage would be:
- Added chaos damage support gem;
- Elreon's master craft which adds chaos damage to rings and amulet;
- Corruption on the Dreamfeather for flat chaos damage.

Not sure if damage would be enough in the endgame. Also not sure about the best way to level this. Tried to level using the added chaos damage as soon as available and building the tree as is, but that was really slow.

Last edited by Rhoa_Power on Nov 19, 2015, 3:14:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info