All Ears - Achievement Guide - Updated

One day i will do this achievement....

But what i know for sure is that i will never remotely touch the Age to the Core achievements.
Just got the achievement in about 5 hrs following this guide. Thanks for it.
Just completed the achievement ! Thank you ! For the sake of my build I went:
- Kill Kraityn, Kill Alira, Help Oak
- Kill Alira, Kill Oak, Help Kraityn
- Kill Oak, Kill Kraitn, Help Alira
- Respec to Eramir.

The bandit juggling was stressing me since it's the make it or break it part of the achievement :/ Thank you many times over for compiling the list !
Download my Hideout HERE: https://poedb.tw/us/HideoutShare?id=a1f8d343fdc433903080cff8eb08b0d4
Im doing:

Norm - helped Kraityn - killed rest.
Cruel - Help Oak kill rest
Merc - hel Alira kill rest

What i do - first i go to one i help then i go to kill rest. Ive noticed they are talking different things in this way.

Im aiming Traitor but if All Eras will work then great :)
Thank you SO MUCH for this excellent and very detailed guide. I could not have done this achievement if it wasn't for your brilliant guide!

For others that are interested in doing this achievement here's my tips:

*I completed the achievement following this guide at May 21st 2017, Legacy League patch 2.6.0l

*I HIGHLY recommend you pay attention to the Bandits parts and doing exactly as the guide says.
I foolishly changed the bandits order in my first try and I royally screwed it all up, so follow the guide step by step after "The Darkness" part.
Getting the passives you prefer is NOT worth the trouble of screwing up (you can stop playing that character after you kill Vaal Oversoul in Merc anyway)!

*Follow the guide step by step during Normal difficulty, then in Cruel you can skip all the dialogue and side quests, until you trigger "The Darkness" in Act 2. After you reach that point start doing the guide step by step again, until you do all the Bandits steps.
After you complete these, you can start skipping dialogue again until you get to Merciless and reach "The Darkness" part again.

*You have to do ALL dialogue with the SAME character! The Achievement tab (press H, go to Achievements) will show some of them completed (from previous characters), so you need to have the tab open when you want to count in real time how many steps you have in your current character (the tab will show the correct number each time you trigger a new dialogue with your current character).

*Grab a pair of
, they help a lot!

*You can use the same character to do the "No Stone Unturned", your newly created character will have 0 of them so it's easier to do them in order.
Last edited by Vasilas on May 20, 2017, 7:27:43 PM
Thanks for the guide. It would help a bit if you updated it. Notably - remove all cruel and merc act 1-3-4 talks, because they're unneceessary unless you fu**ed up in previous difficulty. You can explain it in one sentence per act.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Just finished the achievement in Legacy. Many thanks for putting this together, I would have been lost without it!

I agree with the previous comment that the list could be shortened. But given the impending update it's rather a moot point.

I am curious if the developers will implement a similar achievement for 3.0 (hopefully alot more achievements). Would you (Hardmuscle) consider making another guide for Oriath?
Take this object, but beware, it carries a terrible curse.
Thank you very much for this guide!
I finished mine today, few minutes ago, and I could not have done it without the guide
So, bless you!
Thanks for this awesome and detailed Guide!
Do you think it is possible to finish it on normal difficulty by using 3 orb of regret recipes?
Completed this achievement today with the help of this guide. Just wanted to say a big thanks to Hardmuscle for the work he put in to share this with us, it's much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info