2.0.4b Patch Notes

No fix for the frkn map DC game breaking bug..are u kidding me...pffft.
Very nice. I really appreciate the game optimization.
Change to The Brittle Emperor drop seems like a fix to the imbalance current leagues brought. All the invaders, exiles, warbands, beyond monsters and ghosts increased the chance to get the card significantly. Even on 1mhc dried lake was a looter's paradise during the allmods weekend, cant imagine what was happening on the softcore.
"
The game's memory consumption and startup time has been further reduced (by approximately 15%).

nice approvement !

Thx a lot :)
can fix that zana daily mission that find map item or unique item in 5 minutes,sometimes that can find map or unique item with that missions boss and sometimes when time is up just drop that.i dont know which monster will drop the map or unique item even that its near the portal,or near the boss.
touch stone(touch 10 of 10 stone to complete quest is also the same problem) to add time is sometimes the same problem, when need touch stone to add time, sometimes that stone cant find in some large map.

leos daily mission have a bug too , when change char between standard to other league , will cant complete the quest.
"
Bring it on.

So whatever happened to the new bow skill?

Its my understanding that the "New Bow Skill" was only mentioned in regards to a talk that one of the developers did on the design processes that they go through when developing a new skill. I'm pretty sure they never said that it was actually going to be introduced ( willing to be corrected on that though)
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.4b

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We have 8 new Divination Cards that we are ready to share with you! While we don't currently have a firm date for their release, we're expecting to include them in the 2.0.4c patch.

B or C? (and I even thought to have seen an announcement as 2.0.4D, for the cards or another upcoming change...) :? ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I can throw my Emberwake, it has been nerfed to the floor.
Come'on, only 300 stacks

:p
"
does this mean that brittle emperor just wont exist anymore at all?

Can't have a single patch without a nerf, now can we.

WE SAW PLAYERS WERE HAVING FUN WITH A COOL ITEM, STAMP IT OUT
"
No fix for the frkn map DC game breaking bug..are u kidding me...pffft.

Bugs are not just fixed by the press of a button, have patience young padawan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info