[RELIC] - new people are welcome!

I guess i´d like to join and see what this guild is about.
About me: 21 y/o, joined 2013, active discord user, lover of theorycrafting, english speaker EU GMT+1.
Also a little question. Where are the people from in this guild mainly, since i´m from eu and can´t play with US ping.
bumpity.

Guild is alive and kicking, come join us.
We are a small but active community with several smart a...solid theory crafters always ready to spread their wisdom all over your builds.
We mostly hang out on discord and have disturbing discussions that are almost but not entirely unrelated to Path of Exile.
Seriously, it is a good place to be.
Dark Pact is good, but there is always room for improvement. Come and join Relic for a build talk on Discord.
The connection between exalts dropped and joining this guild?

Apply now and find out more.
and then some
Bump
Guild looks interesting. Hit me up if I don't end up getting to you first :)
Bump
Hi, all! Things are going slow this late into a league. But some of us still play Path of Exile, and others play different games like Grim Dawn. So if you want to talk about games and have fun - come and hang out with us in Relic.
Open house the next 10 days!

Check out original post of this thread to get an invite to our Discord server. Everybody is welcome to check out who we are and wheter you are interested in joining the guild Relic. Cheers, Hrimgard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info