What is enough survivability?

With purity aura gems and
really helped towards elemental damage.

Loads of armour with
really helped towards physical damage.

Chaos damage is not really a problem in most cases.
"
blubaer wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
The best defense is the best offense.

You should simply go visit Twitch and see how the top players play. Overpower DPS and extreme gears are your sole means to survival on these crazy tier 10 maps.

Having said that even those players do not play tier 10 maps often. Tier 10 maps as GGG mentioned are more for bonus challenge rather than leveling. You should not evaluate whether your surviviability is sufficient just based on whether you get one SHOT or not.

If you really want to tank that badly, go for ES characters instead. They cost about 100 exalts to build and have 11K ES for you to survive through most situations as long as you play carefully.

I watch twitch from time to time and all I see are the same builds. SRS, PA, Cyclone/VGS or Incinerate. And those are not builds I am willing to play. It is >PATH< of exile. Not, enjoy the current op builds of gtfo.

Well that is the sad fact of this game right now. You can see that I have not logged into the game for weeks.
"
Kaw wrote:

With purity aura gems and
really helped towards elemental damage.

Loads of armour with
really helped towards physical damage.

Chaos damage is not really a problem in most cases.

Ya mby if I had 10 pot slots.
What do you mean enough? You can't kill monsters when you're dead.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

I play with this.. just dinged 90, have been doing 76/77 maps without major problems.

You need leech.

e: i skip Haast, Aba(ofc), the trapper Invasion dude.. Frozen sky can be a problem

e2: enough?? well, i have 17000 armour, 8500 evasion, 5500 life and some block from shield
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Oct 10, 2015, 9:24:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info