Build of the Week: Asta's "Lioneye's Archery" Build!

"
viperesque wrote:
I get that the bow being used by this particular character is better, but it seems like a pretty big missed opportunity not to suggest Lioneye's Glare as a very strong cheaper option, especially given the Lioneye theme in general and the fact that this build uses RT (awww yiss, saved skill point).

We may not have mentioned it, but it is brought up in the build guide for this reason.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
interesting builds.. This always makes me want to make something new ive never seen or try.. Good stuff GGG and the creator of the build!!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
great build, so much power(strenght) =)
Last edited by JahWar on Oct 8, 2015, 1:02:06 AM
Thanks all for kind words, hope you can enjoy the relatively cheap build :)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

The extra bit of effort you guys and gals are putting into these Build of the Week vids lately is really nice. The eyecandy mmm...

@Astarte911, nice build and gratz for getting featured!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Isn't there a typo in "massive of amounts of armour"?
I really like how you guys got better in editing these things and I love the animated stills.
cool build
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Finally a build of the week that is not a troll build!
nice try to get away from the "crit or shit"-meta. i also like to play archers that can't miss but also can't clear the screens in milliseconds.

regarding the vid: amazing stand stills and zoom but i'm sure the vid could be at least 30 seconds longer for one or two pauses without breaking the common players attention span.

edit: build focus on hardcore league explains alot.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 8, 2015, 4:37:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info