Found a 6 link vaal axe - whats the best way to craft it sexy?

Hey all,

Found this axe a bit back but i don't really know what the best way to go about crafting it up.. any thoughts on how i should proceed?

I would love any help and ideas.

Thank you very much <3
Last edited by Tatten on Oct 7, 2015, 3:30:22 AM
Personally i wouldn't craft any weapon unless it's a neccessity to my build. But if I was to do it I'd make it magic, then alt it until you get a top tier % phys damage or added phys damage, augment it, regal it, ex it twice, then master craft on the other phys mod if it hasn't already got it.
You only need three stats on an Axe, damage, damage and attack speed.

Alt, Aug and Regal is the way to go, with a lot of scouring in between.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:

This. 2-handed axe means likely marauder, means Resolute Technique and little use for crit or anything but raw dps.
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!

also crafted from scratch. ~1500 alt, lots of regals and scours + 2 pure ex for the mod.
if you dont need crit you can craft some fancy stuff like bleeding on hit at it with multimodding :-)

gl
Last edited by NomadFX on Oct 7, 2015, 8:34:58 AM
Kind of depends on if you have your masters leveled up yet... alt/regal crafting pretty much assumes that you do. In standard, the answer to "what should I do with this?" is almost always "sell it and buy what you want with the proceeds."
Thank you all so much for the feedback.

Indeed this is for a marauder - probably using resolute since i don't have any crit gear. I am a solo player that doesn't trade. My current 2h is not bad but I don't even have a 5link right now.

Sadly I only have my masters leveled to 6 at the moment.
You won't need masters.
You need Alteration and Regal orbs en masse.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
your current 2h IS BAD ;-D
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
Personally i wouldn't craft any weapon unless it's a neccessity to my build. But if I was to do it I'd make it magic, then alt it until you get a top tier % phys damage or added phys damage, augment it, regal it, ex it twice, then master craft on the other phys mod if it hasn't already got it.

hybrid phys?

"

%phys
%hybrid phys
+phys
%attack speed

yes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info