Managing Mana - Tips n Tricks?

"
sidtherat wrote:

I do not agree about clarity. I have several builds that use lvl 3-6 clarity to achieve perfect mana in-out balance. One of these even uses it on life with bm gem. Lvl20 clarity might be an overkil but lvl 4 costs little yet grants substantial quality of life.

I used to do the same.
But then half the pack size mods have to be dodged or require adaptations.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

I do not agree about clarity. I have several builds that use lvl 3-6 clarity to achieve perfect mana in-out balance. One of these even uses it on life with bm gem. Lvl20 clarity might be an overkil but lvl 4 costs little yet grants substantial quality of life.

I used to do the same.
But then half the pack size mods have to be dodged or require adaptations.

I use either 20 lvl or nothing. Those few flat mana points is so easy to get that there is no point to bother. Better just slap Survival Secrets somewhere.

But my only attacker build is CoC, I haven't played melee here since 1.0. And I don't use Elreon jewelery on my Voll's/Acrobatics/EB Barrage CoCer with virtually zero mana regen, no need for that. And still can cast 100+ mana cost totem on him :)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
I wasn't aware that the size of your mana pool dictated how fast it regenerated. Useful stuff. Also really like the vaal clarity idea. Thanks everyone for your input, I'm gonna see if I can make a couple of these work with my ice nova build...
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info