Can exactly 10 stash tabs fit without scrolling?

(Previously titled: 'Stash Tab Bundles: Are you kidding me.')

You start with four stash tabs. A bundle contains six additional stash tabs.

This grants you a nice, round ten stash tabs in total.

But looking at the preview picture, it appears only nine tabs will fit across your stash before scroll bars and a drop menu are displayed for a single leftover tab.

Please somebody confirm or deny, I don't think my OCD could take this oh n<ooooooooo>o (╯°Д°)╯
Last edited by OneMoreNameless on Oct 3, 2015, 5:56:04 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
There's buttons to scroll sideways and explore your tabs.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
If you think this is bad just wait until you get temp league stash tabs added to your permanent leagues stash and they all have (Remove-only) as part of the number/name to make the tab extra long.

There are 101 playing conveniences that are needed in PoE but with such a tiny dev team there's no extra time or human resources available to make our playing easier. There are also 100 other desperately needed conveniences that haven't been addressed since the beginning (marketplace or Public Stash being #1) so an easier way to navigate our stash is way low on the to-do list.

Note: Don't ever use your browser to try to navigate your stash. That has been pathetically slow and broken forever and will likely never get worked on.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 3, 2015, 9:56:58 AM
Uh, so this thread was moved to Feedback and Suggestions but I did actually mean it as a serious question underneath the jest. If I buy a single standard bundle will the scroll bars appear or will exactly ten tabs fit neatly in the stash provided I don't acquire any more?
Yes.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Uh, so this thread was moved to Feedback and Suggestions but I did actually mean it as a serious question underneath the jest. If I buy a single standard bundle will the scroll bars appear or will exactly ten tabs fit neatly in the stash provided I don't acquire any more?

Arrows appear when you have more than 10 tabs. I still rue the day I bought more than that. GGG, pls fix.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
(Previously titled: 'Stash Tab Bundles: Are you kidding me.')

You start with four stash tabs. A bundle contains six additional stash tabs.

This grants you a nice, round ten stash tabs in total.

But looking at the preview picture, it appears only nine tabs will fit across your stash before scroll bars and a drop menu are displayed for a single leftover tab.

Please somebody confirm or deny, I don't think my OCD could take this oh n<ooooooooo>o (╯°Д°)╯

OCD MY ASS... until proven I call bullshit.
Let's recap.

"
Peacemakerex wrote:
There's buttons to scroll sideways and explore your tabs.

Which I literally described in the OP, yes, but do they appear with only ten tabs as I worried?

"
kamil1210 wrote:

This image shows what a stash looks like with at least twenty more tabs than the scenario I was questioning.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
If you think this is bad just wait until you get temp league stash tabs added to your permanent leagues stash and they all have (Remove-only) as part of the number/name to make the tab extra long.

A fair and contextually relevant warning that unfortunately still does not answer my present dilmena ie. how many standard tabs to purchase without needing scroll buttons.

"
mark1030 wrote:
Yes.

'Yes.' to what? The original thread title? The new thread title? Either option of the post before yours?

"
holocaustus wrote:
Arrows appear when you have more than 10 tabs. I still rue the day I bought more than that.

Okay we're getting closer, but to be sure: Did you have equal to 10 tabs before that and if so were arrows present at that time?

"
SuperMotte wrote:
OCD MY ASS... until proven I call bullshit.

GG Path of Exile forums, GG.
Last edited by OneMoreNameless on Oct 4, 2015, 2:58:57 AM
"
This image shows what a stash looks like with at least twenty more tabs than the scenario I was questioning.

on pic you can see 10 tabs in 1 line without scrolling

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 4, 2015, 3:11:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info