Hardcore Flashback Event (IC002)

GZ Steelmage
yeah gz thats some crazy and steady work x.X
"Hardcore: A character killed in Hardcore is moved to its parent league."

So let me get this straight. I can die in this hardcore event and end up back in hardcore league?
"
jessegotogal wrote:
"Hardcore: A character killed in Hardcore is moved to its parent league."

So let me get this straight. I can die in this hardcore event and end up back in hardcore league?

No, the parent league is standard (SC)
Kuolema kuittaa univelat
Hi .. I just RiP my LV66 (+89%)
on a Putride Strongbox (Blue) - dried lake lv56

So far I manage to survive ...but GGG, Didn't you told us after a certain Patch
your resolve the dammage burst ...if so
in my opinion ... Dying oneshoted by a chest whose exploses all corpse around you in less than 1s ... is a Dammage Burst :(
"
Ikhan_win wrote:
Hi .. I just RiP my LV66 (+89%)
on a Putride Strongbox (Blue) - dried lake lv56

So far I manage to survive ...but GGG, Didn't you told us after a certain Patch
your resolve the dammage burst ...if so
in my opinion ... Dying oneshoted by a chest whose exploses all corpse around you in less than 1s ... is a Dammage Burst :(

GGG didn't put the corpses there, next time kill them far away of the strongbox. Or reroll it.

"
GGG didn't put the corpses there, next time kill them far away of the strongbox. Or reroll it.

Or use a skill to remove most of them, that way only 1 or 2 are exploding on you.
hardcore league should get free gold wings when we hit 20/20
"
M4rsh4L wrote:

The box was on the top right of my screen .. I was just at the edge when all corpses exploded at once .. also I had a totem .. and a golem runing around me ... but even the golem doesn't trigger the box's effect
one step later .. Blow up

"

"

Or use a skill to remove most of them, that way only 1 or 2 are exploding on you.

If you're lucky you can get your hand on a vaal detonate
> Ofc if you're lucky ... or having a good RnG God in your pocket ... or you can buy it from the market if you have the $$$

But damned Could i remember you my ranger was lv66 ... I was on a area lv56 (trying to farm some currencies > empty pocket + Bad RnG) .. I was not running naked around
If I do the math 2.5kHp + 53% RdPhy + 13% RdPhy+ 75% RdEle = 24 500 Dmg
and if it's only a physical dmg it's 2.5khp + 53% RdPhy + 13% RdPhy = 6 100 Dmg > in one time ! .. for a dead corpse

defenitly there's something wrong it's like dying on Ooozback (the roah's boss lv3 area) with a lv13 Oo
If you are thinking registering today forgot it. the event can't be finished in the last Week, the Wardbands challenge is missing until the event is finished.

It was not happen with red and blue armors who could be obtained in the last minute of the event, this event is only for childs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info