Build of the Week: Dariidar's Blink/Mirror Arrow Summoner

Nice build for the summoners :)

Also guys, is it going to be possible to fix the summon spectre gem? So the spec can be the map level not the opposite?
OR maybe in your next set of gems... make a gem that allows us to summon 1x unique enemy. I don't care how you do it but being able to summon a red named enemy would be amazing.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
My version of this build is better !!! Mwahahaaa ! Will post on the forum soon, using Wrath/Anger/Hatred + pierce/Drillneck = OP. Kidding, it would actually be kinda hard to judge wether or not mine is more effective.
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
Yet another SC build.....unimpressed
I'm always going to take the side of melee builds. Bow summoner looks boring as hell (like srs). Good job on the theory though
Make Things For Smile!
"
moo13 wrote:
Morse did it first.

after that the build was made by RAIZQT (8 months ago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsOslEs9WTw

Naeblis (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1126766) and myself (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1127263) had the build up and working right after 1.3 release 9 months ago in mid-December.

The current iteration is an immense improvement over all the 1.3 versions, and dariidar's build looks to be the best in 2.x. Figuring out the aspd breakpoint was a major discovery, figuring out how their hp worked was extremely important (for the MI clonebombing, though nerfed shortly afterward), as was getting comfortable with EE and nailing down the correct tree out of lots of options.

Hell, just figuring what all supporting skills to use was a battle all by itself. Being a summoner, there's about 28490284 options and only 8 open sockets (+2 from unsets) after you dedicate bow and body to summoning and one 4L to auras.

The one thing that I've yet to see is someone take this concept into physical scaling instead of flat elemental scaling. It's theoretically even stronger than what the BotW shows, and it starts outscaling flat elemental with base physical not much higher than Lioneye's Glare (granted, you need to account for accuracy).

I totally agree with the start of Raiz's video though: it is one of if not the most complex builds in the game right now.
"
Great job ok the BOTW presentation GGG. This build has been one of the more interesting ones I have seen in a long time. This is why I love this game and this community. Where not all forced to be hammerdins.

You aren't forced to be a hammerdin in d2 either, the build is just inexpensive and can easily clear hell, making it the natural go to build for anyone farming the start of a league. If you ever experimented in d2 you would realise that there are around 70 some builds viable for end game/pvp.

Honestly my opinion is that trapper is much more of a faceroll OP bullshit build than hdin (assuming you already have infinity).
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Sep 29, 2015, 7:24:58 AM
Well, this is a really interesting build!

However, previously it was ele prolif, ep, ep, everywhereeee. Now, it's scion and it's unbalanced. Jewel slots. Something needs to be done about this. Give the scion better starting passive nodes (double their value?) but remove the three jewel sockets at the scion start.
So cool!
Usually i don't really enjoy bow builds but this one looks very interesting. I will definitely try it at some point
Nice to see this build on BotW, it deserved it.

Hope to see that clones can interact with Null's Inclination in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info