[2.1][Video] The TankyToss - Hybrid CoC Spectral Throw

Is it any point to level the Spectral Throw gem?

seems like a very small portion of the dps is from the actual gem, I'm having mana issues and wondering if I should just use a lvl 1 ST.

also, any tips for Best single target spells?

What are your favorites for maps and bosses?
Last edited by xmirin on Jan 9, 2016, 10:49:09 AM
Yes you should keep the Spectral Throw at level 1!

You should level one in your second Weapon Set to flip it to 20Q once it hits lvl 20.

For Singletarget help you can try using a 4 Link Cyclone or Vaal Lightning Strike CoC Setup.

For maps i like open maps with few ground obstructions... like Tropical Island, Gorge, Plateau, Precinct.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Maybe I'm dense, but I don't understand how Herald + Curse On Hit works. I'm running it, but I don't see anything getting cursed. I'm running Herald of Ash instead of Lightning, but they should work the same, right? What am I missing?
No Herald of Ash does not work at all and provides very little benefit for this build. USe HoT and it works.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
does spectral throw really get that much from spell damage and spell crit? i just started this at level 30 and it seems like its a little weak. i also went witch. this build seems like its going to be awesome i just hope it all works lol
Last edited by Rockstarpanda on Feb 16, 2016, 7:28:20 PM
Spectral Throw gains nothing from Spelldamage and Spell Crit. if you did not understand why this build takes it plz start reading the Guide again :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Feb 17, 2016, 7:39:11 PM
ah thanks i get how it all works now. how do you get vagan's hits not evaded on a dagger now seems he can't do anything to them.

any ideas on if this is going to work in the new league soon going to start it and was thinking about doing this build with a shadow so i can go assassin for all the crit. what is your thought.
Last edited by Rockstarpanda on Feb 23, 2016, 5:21:49 PM
You get the Mod from The Weapons Vagans sells once per Day once you get him to lvl 4.

Witch, Templar and Shadow all have good Subclasses for this Build, the Ranger Flask Class could also be a intresting option.

You can start without a Vagan Dagger, get soem Accuracy on your Gear until you have one.
Later you wan´t a Vagan dagger its jsut to good to not use it.

I made a Video showing normal Dagger vs. Vagan Dagger here:
https://youtu.be/VioSIG5l_Kw
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Feb 26, 2016, 1:41:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info