[2.1][Video] The TankyToss - Hybrid CoC Spectral Throw

This'll likely be the build I'll play around with in the upcoming five week league...until then 10th!
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
This'll likely be the build I'll play around with in the upcoming five week league...until then 10th!

Hope it works out for you! Can be hard to get a Vagan dagger at the start of the league, if thats the case you can get soem accuracy on your gear and take the starting accuracy nodes at the Templar (Depth preception if you start as Shadow)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hey Dude :) thanks for your nice build! I really like to play with it.

But one qustion.

Wich gems you are using for the Passive Jewel Sockets ?

many greets
"
baemvito wrote:
Hey Dude :) thanks for your nice build! I really like to play with it.

But one qustion.

Wich gems you are using for the Passive Jewel Sockets ?

many greets

Hi! Happy to hear you enjoy the build!

Here are the Jewels from my 2 Chars:

Templar Version:

Shadow Version:

Overall you want the following Stats:

-one or two Jewels with Mana on hit
-Attack Speed (one Hand Melee, Dagger,while holding a shield, general )
-Critical Strike Chance (Global,Dagger,one hand Melee, NOT Melee Crit Chance)
-Critical Strike Multi (Global, for Spells, NOT Dagger or Melee)
-Spell Damage (general, while holding shield)
-Elemental Damage (depending on the Spells you are using)
-Damage (just the simple inc. Damage stat works for everything)
-Energy Shield %

The Mana on hit can only roll on Viridian Jewels and is a pretty rare roll so you often have to use Mana on hit jewels with otherwise subpar stats.

The Spelldamage and Spelldamage while holding a shield can only be rolled on Cobal Jewels.

Its also usefull to get some resists on your jewels to make you more flexible with other gear choices, but it should not be the mainfocus on jewels as you can get pretty good other stats.

Crafting Jewels:

For the Mana on Hit Jewels just use Alts to roll them, if you get Mana on hit Regal it. Even one good stat together with Mana on hit is really good.

For other Jewels i think spamming chaos isn´t a bad idea as you get the chance for good 4 stat jewels and you have a large variety of rolls that are good for the build. There is also a good chance to roll some GG jewels for other builds that you can sell for a pretty penny!

btw: thanks for asking, i edited this section in the opening post!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Oct 31, 2015, 5:39:04 AM
Love the build guy, leveling it now, but many of your spell gems have been replaced by jewels in this guide...
Thx for telling me.. must have happend with the Edit about Jewels... fixing it now!

EDIT: Fixed! Hope its still clear to see how the links are supposed to work out!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Nov 3, 2015, 4:02:30 PM
Hi, I am really enjoying the build at the moment in Darkshrine, but I had a few questions.

What are your defenses looking like? Would you take a screenshot of your defenses page?

How much crit should I be aiming for with 6 power charges up? (I know higher is better, but when can you say "I have a pretty solid crit chance for this build?) (I've never done CoC before)

What stats should I have for confidence in tier 9+ maps?

Thanks in advance!
I have some different Versions of the build, the original is respeced to Low Life atm so heres a screenshot of the Defense Screen of the Version i was playing in the Flashback.

Spoiler

Gear:

The Chest is from my Standard stash, was using a 450 ES chest in the 1 month.

You see that i am not using Maligaros or Rats Nest in that Version and it feels fine with 71% Crit with 6 Charges.

When using a Vagan Dagger i feels ok to switch to CoC a lot faster then you would do with a normal Weapon, even 40% Crit feels okish for me.

For T9 maps i would feel fine with 4k ES and some life under it... Bosses really depend on the map and your damage output, like Residence and Malformation are a lot harder to do then Gorge or Arid Lake.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
can this be sued with Cyclone instead?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
can this be sued with Cyclone instead?!

imho its really not worth it to use Cyclone if you don´t Discharge with Volls Devotion.

There is a good Hybrid CoC-Cyclone Discharge build here, if you want to do Cyclone follow that guide.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info