[3.2]Blink & Mirror Arrow Necromancer * Shaper down * Build of the Week * Deadeye version added*

I would try to find a quiver on poetrade, but the option "projectiles pierce 2 additional targets" isn't available, is there some kind of way to search for it?
"
theFoffo wrote:
slamming 20c per try is kinda expensive

Don't buy Deafening Essence of Misery, just buy 9 Screaming Essence for 2-3 alch / 1c each and use the vendor recipe:
3 Screaming -> 1 Shrieking
3 Shrieking -> 1 Deafening
It is much cheaper.
oh and just another question, what is the minumum % of "flask charges used" to have on the belt in order to get 9 charges instead of 15 on life flasks? (along with Arcane Chemistry of course)
"
Semarogin wrote:
"
theFoffo wrote:
slamming 20c per try is kinda expensive

Don't buy Deafening Essence of Misery, just buy 9 Screaming Essence for 2-3 alch / 1c each and use the vendor recipe:
3 Screaming -> 1 Shrieking
3 Shrieking -> 1 Deafening
It is much cheaper.

Oh thank you! I thought that adding up the cost of the lower tier essences would add up to the same value of the max tier one, looks like I was wrong :D
Hi, kinda noob question.
Does the damage stats from the bow matter? Like if the bow has Adds 50-100 physical damage(or other elements), does it affect minion damage? How about flat or percent elemental damage from other armor or jewelry? I only see you mention having flat damage on quivers affect minion damage. I'm not near end game yet but I just wanted to play and get a feel of the build at my current level.
So, after slamming a ilvl85 penetrating arrow quiver for 6 times (or 7, can't remember), this was the best result.

I'll keep this for now, I needed the dexterity anyway. With 3 more level up I will get 20 more dex and a jewel socket in which I can just put a life - minion damage - dex jewel and reach 212 dexterity to use the bow (I am using it right now but if I want to equip the unique amulet I miss a ton of dex)
I love this build, I had actually done a MABA Trapper before you came out with this guide a while ago, and loved that. Finally getting around to doing the Necro MABA, mixinng it up a slight bit, but One thing I wass thinking of is the New Unique belt The Flow Untethered, and the 30% CDR on Mirror Arrow or even Blinnk arrow helm? and Instead of Raw ESS chest wass gonna use Victario's Influence for more Aura Resservation, and just put my BA in some Hysteria gloves.
What are the most worthwhile 20% gems to get with this build?
"
hey dariidar what do you think about using one Blood of the Karui flask? :)

Could probably replace the one non-instant flask in my setup.

"
I'm using Rearguard as a quiver right now...would drillneck be a viable alternative for now? Or should I just stick with Rearguard?

I'd stick with Rearguard, but feel free to try Drillneck. I'm not sure if just having Drillneck is enough to completely replace the Pierce gem in this build.

"
what is the minumum % of "flask charges used" to have on the belt in order to get 9 charges instead of 15 on life flasks?

I have a belt with 15% reduced flask charges used, and it uses 10 flask charges each time. A belt with 20% reduced flask charges used only uses up 9. I' not sure if, for example a 19% belt would round down to 9 .. all i know is 20% works.

"
Does the damage stats from the bow matter? Like if the bow has Adds 50-100 physical damage(or other elements), does it affect minion damage? How about flat or percent elemental damage from other armor or jewelry?

You're right, damage from both the bow and quiver counts. Damage from other gear doesn't, unless it specifically says "minion" in it.

"

What are the most worthwhile 20% gems to get with this build?

Maybe GMP or Faster Attacks? Honestly, this build has so much %increased damage (on the order of >500% increased damage) that most of the quality gems will have no noticeable effect. However, GMP/faster attacks will still have a tangible effect and also improve your ability to summon the clones.
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
Last edited by dariidar on Aug 21, 2017, 10:49:21 PM
So is it better to play self cast minions or traps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info