[2.0.4]DonaldF's Cheap OP Freezing Pulse Totem 200k+ DPS/ All map viable + perma freeze boss

no gmp or lmp??
"
germano003 wrote:
no gmp or lmp??

take rain of splinters as a replacement - it is mentioned in the guide.
Another question - can someone share the link with the actual passives build. THe one provided seems to be broken.
Last edited by arcanist123 on Dec 20, 2015, 3:33:30 AM
im just wondering regarding Perma freeze...

i think on his passive its only a total of 5% or 10% freeze chance?

and reading through Freeze topics, if cold damage crits it automatically freezes the enemy...

seeing his passive is a Crit build meaning he crits a lot = he freezes a lot of mob/boss

what i am planning is to pump up the freeze %... seeing all passives i can get around 35-40% freeze chance if i take all those freeze passives...

can anyone suggest which is better? take freeze chance % on passives or focus on crit % to gain freeze?

thanks :D already at lv 68 and this build is really cheap and strong mobs are easy in merciless :)
"
migxibit wrote:

can anyone suggest which is better? take freeze chance % on passives or focus on crit % to gain freeze?

Сrit chance better, because bosses freeze so bad and with high crit you can defeat him faster, regular mobs and rare mobs is a easy.
"
IceSword wrote:
"
migxibit wrote:

Сrit chance better, because bosses freeze so bad and with high crit you can defeat him faster, regular mobs and rare mobs is a easy.

This is a crit build so crit chance is better in any scenario. You can take some freeze duration and freeze chance from jewels if you feel like it, but I'd say it's not really mandatory. A good cold dmg / life / freeze jewel would be worth exalting though. Just my 2 cents :D
"
Kainmodious wrote:
the build turns out to be basically the same. just plug into new build tree and see. works great!!!

The tree changed a bit, and the links are a tad broken in the Shadow area. Could you please link to your tree? :)
here is my softcore tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37DfioIQB6UC40myLJwFQhEtQZZ8g66z0PWnlOvuTLNeXTLRmuCnCC0f0B8EB9H9RUdFnY9G2CSVIO_rg9vAZlNSHRQ2xYVtwfNVxgSz-tKOZIPz1YGiozpYogBmnhZv96ZEoU6uJNhRdH_GD8Thc_AfWOUkquNqtvquErE2jukRlpMnO3yaO2jyKhM26aaZDkgHHi-d74i4yu08gptaK13ylS4W8_k31absOKPyKgsrCvDVJjzXzzrYhXtwUgMej_pJUUmxJy9mVInTH0Hr9ZBVjDZkncMJGjhVS_IduZNh4iaVFr8reB_HES--iqEvnsSmvg==

hc atm lvl72
Got some play time in this week. Here's my current gear/tree at lvl 76...

The next nodes I'm going for after doomcast are Mental rapidity and snowforged, then Devotion and the templar life/mana regen cluster

Gear
Spoiler

The staff was self found and I figured will carry me till I can get an upgrade wand/dagger and shield. links 5 and 6 will be Hypothermia then crit multi.

I haven't started using animate guardian yet but plan to soon. I'm a bit torn when I do if I swap him out for the zombies and add fortify to the gem slot for him and the golem or if I keep all 3 minion types and just do the added life. those 4 zombies are nice meat shields and distractions from rouge monsters and devourers.

skill tree update plz..:)
Update the guide to 2.1 Donald, please i'm a big fan of ur builds :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info