Build of the Week is back! Check out StrangeCloud's Sustainable Perpetual Auto-caster

That is a very creative build.

But I keep thinking a fresh lvl 70 with self found gear could have the same overall survivability and maybe a little more DPS.

This also reminds me of a Witch someone built when the trigger gems first came out. The character basically ran around until something hit it, then the whole screen died in a fraction of a second.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
Completely OP. GGG nerf plz
looks cool
Damage is mediocre enough for GGG not to nerf it to the ground. Guess that's good in a way. Seems like a pretty fun idea, glad things like these are getting attention instead of same old same old copypaste builds.
Oblivious
While this build is pretty creative and cool looking, I'm not a fan of making a build that requires 10+ unique gems and other unique items but remains a gimmick with low dps a build of the week. This could really fool less experienced players into wasting a bunch of currency
FINAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYY SOME DECENT CONTENT!

Havent even watched the clip yet, but i´ve been sooo hyped about it all day at work that i just had to run home.

F="#) those hideout thing things, that´s the most dull thing ever.
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Major props to the build creator, absolutely brilliant planning!

GGG screwed up starting with this one, gonna be a tough act to follow for the rest of the season.

When you ask everyone involved what the first build of the week should be and they all come up with the same answer, you go for it.

Can't wait to see what else you guys and gals have in store for us. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Major props to the build creator, absolutely brilliant planning!

GGG screwed up starting with this one, gonna be a tough act to follow for the rest of the season.

When you ask everyone involved what the first build of the week should be and they all come up with the same answer, you go for it.

So are you all just looking for the most creative build around? In that case I think there should be a disclaimer since it's something EVERY player sees before he logs in. My friend, who is pretty new to POE, got completely flashed by this and the vid and I had to explain to him the reality of build before he sunk all his limited currency into the required gems.

edit: Maybe every build of the week should have a tag like [fun], [experimental], [mapping], [costly], [for veterans] or something like that
Last edited by AlVash2 on Sep 11, 2015, 12:53:08 PM
Hands down, this is my favorite BoW. Terrific work Strangecloud, extremely cool!
Reminds me of the old Thorns D2 style with a twinge of Auramancer
pretty neat
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info