Experimental Brazilian Gateway

From Santos - SP
My ISP: NET Virtua 10MB
My ping was around 50 ~ 70 and now it's 140 ~ 160

http://pastebin.com/CQC3ZPiA
I'm posting again just to make sure, sorry if I'm being impatient/annoying but it has been like this (130+ms) for 2 days and my friend is playing with low ping normally.

http://pastebin.com/N1LwLuvf

:]
sorry if i am doing a mistake here but.... by translation what they mean.? translating the game into spanish or.... portuguese.? because they said latin americans, and 90% only talk spanish, barely english, and well, brazilians speak portuguese and yeah some of them speak english, so, translation will be spanish or portuguese.?
Well, the majority of south america population speaks Portuguese (yeah, Brazil is this big), and the server is in brazil, so it would be expected for the translation to be PT-BR. Although both a Portuguese and a Spanish version would be better, cause other than Brazil, almost everyone down here speaks spanish.

Many months ago, when they first came to public with the idea of a translation I think they specified it would be Portuguese, but I could be wrong. Anyway's it's just a guess.

And btw, the lag is still pretty bad for states that are not glued to São Paulo, I'm back to Washington D.C. server by now, the Brazilian server stutter is so retardedly high that it's not even playable anymore, desync every corner with cyclone.
"
AHeenriquee wrote:
From Santos - SP
My ISP: NET Virtua 10MB
My ping was around 50 ~ 70 and now it's 140 ~ 160

http://pastebin.com/CQC3ZPiA

Problem solved, and now my ping is even better !! Around 15 ~ 35

Thanks GGG!!
"
Rakescar wrote:
Well, the majority of south america population speaks Portuguese (yeah, Brazil is this big), and the server is in brazil, so it would be expected for the translation to be PT-BR. Although both a Portuguese and a Spanish version would be better, cause other than Brazil, almost everyone down here speaks spanish.

Many months ago, when they first came to public with the idea of a translation I think they specified it would be Portuguese, but I could be wrong. Anyway's it's just a guess.

And btw, the lag is still pretty bad for states that are not glued to São Paulo, I'm back to Washington D.C. server by now, the Brazilian server stutter is so retardedly high that it's not even playable anymore, desync every corner with cyclone.

dude are u serious.? the majority.? bro, lets say then 80% of latin americans speak spanish... i am from latin america so dont try to fool on me...
"
digulzzz wrote:
Same here, I was getting 40-60ms every day. Now 140ms+
Maringá - PR, 15mb VirtuaNET.

Problem solved. :)
Ping went back to normal here too, whatever it was let's hope it doesn't happen again =O

It has very little to do with the thread, but yes, the majority of SOUTH america speaks Portuguese. Latin america is another story thou, the dominant language is Spanish, mostly thanks to Mexico, which have a pretty high population. But there's so many territories added to Latin America compared to South America that even if we took Mexico out of it Spanish would probably still be the predominant language.
Pessoal, esse servidor foi lançado oficialmente ou está em fase de testes?
Quero jogar, mas não suporto ping alto.

Obrigado!
Tah teste math, so logando pra saber qual seu ping. Se vc estiver na regiao sudeste é quase garantido de ping bom no entanto.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info