Potential Network Disruption Today

Window One (Europe): 09-Sep 22:00 - 10-Sep 02:00 UTC (10-Sep 10:00 - 14:00 NZST)
Window Two (Entire Realm): 10-Sep 05:00 - 09:00 UTC (10-Sep 17:00 - 22:00 NZST)

It's generally fine to play during these times - there hopefully won't be additional lag or deaths due to this. It's just that when the maintenance occurs, the realm may abruptly become unavailable.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

(As I post this, we are also running a 30 minute countdown to some fast realm maintenance that we're performing ourselves - it'll last for a few minutes).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 10, 2015, 4:04:36 AM
First?
Also does this mean less lagspikes thats been ocurring?
Ouch... well thanks for the news Chris!
what up cuzz
Thanks for the heads up, Chris. I'll make sure not to log into my HC character during these times. Ha, just kidding, I'm too lame to play HC :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Less lag, hopefully :P
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Where exactly are the patch notes mentioned in the global in-game notification? I've checked the Patch Notes Forum and there's nothing mentioned there.
YAY!
Sweet, servers should be up when I get off work (hopefully).
"
xD4DDYx wrote:
Where exactly are the patch notes mentioned in the global in-game notification? I've checked the Patch Notes Forum and there's nothing mentioned there.

It's a mistake that they refer to patch notes - it's not meant to say that.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
yay
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info