New Themed Hideout Competition with Prizes!

what if i have a hgideout that has been featured in HoTW, but has been reconstructed partially, is that ok?
Damn, can't do my crappy hideout
First and only time i would ever care to make a hideout that aint just purly optimized for maping.

- I´ll for sure hunt one of those avatars!
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
"Crappy hideout" is not a theme. (I'm looking at you, people-who-dress-up-as-"laundry"-at-halloween! :P)

You sound like my Mrs. Art Teacher when we should have created a clay figure of our personal hero and I rolled a snowman who (yes who!) she rejected.

Chances are you two don't know art.

Cheers ;) ;)
I maxed out the number of objects in my hideout (750) and need just a few more to finish off my theme, even after cutting my surface area usage of the whole hideout to about 3 fifths of what I got to work with. :\

Is there anyway to increase the limit temporarily for this competition? What is taking so many object slots are the number of tiles/bricks I had to use in my portal room... which is crucial to my theme.

Thanks for getting back to me. :)
Awesome, I am happy to see this come to POE!
I am still working on my hideout, but I do enjoy fixing up "homes" and visiting others that are fixed up nice
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast
Last edited by TheGreenGhost on Sep 9, 2015, 3:41:54 PM
What a lucky day for me today, I was about going to sleep, but then meeeh, and I told to myself F/O let's do at least the dailies fast and then I saw the Sale-out... and I went like woooooot daaa fuuuug heeell yeaaaah! :D
So now I got several HO decos for which I lurked so long to be on sale and now they are all at 50% YAY!
I already won (my prize) :))

Thanks GGG :)

btw.
Great competition content, nice idea, looking towards the entries, will be nice to view all the fantastic creations ppl can come up with.

HF & GL
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Ever since I started investing in my HO, I've been building a witches coven theme. Unfortunately, the only female exiles we have access to is *one* catering to an infant.

GGG has a bunch of female models and animations; I'm sure it's well within the company's capability to make a few alterations and add them to master's decorations? Pretty please with vaal-flavored cupcakes on top!?! <3

Edit: Back me up me Bex! We're surrounded by men! :'(
Last edited by Ezzymeowmeow on Sep 9, 2015, 5:18:13 PM
Custom Avatar?

Oh god how I wish I were creative.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hideouts that have previously been featured in Hideout of the Week are not eligible for entry, but feel free to share them anyway!

Good, my campsite HO won't compete but I like it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Sep 9, 2015, 7:25:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info