The Next Set of Divination Cards!

Because EVERYBODY loves a corgi!

That said, it is rude to bash any cards.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Sep 8, 2015, 1:41:24 PM
"
Marlexyz wrote:
I was confused when I saw the "Lantador Lost Love" card. Because I was sure it was already in the game, same name and art. Why would someone buy two Highgate supporter packs to design two cards with same name and art, only different flavour texts?

And then, I read the wiki info on the first Lantador's card.
Prepare to a REAL feels trip folks, i'm super cereal.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lantador's_Lost_Love

Spoiler
Ok, turns out the card's art is based on photos of the supporter's ACTUAL lost love (his wife who died of cancer in 2013) and the first card flavour text is a poem the supporter recited at her funeral. The second card's falvour text is kind of a summary of their struggle.
The guy spend U$ 2,000 just to pay tributes to his dead wife, kind of a last gift.
Man, the last time I had this kind of feels was on Full Metal Alchemist (why, Tucker, WHY?!). I had to hold my self not to burst into tears when I discovered this info.

Now I feel so bad when I see people bashing those two div cards because of the rewards they give. Saw some of those comments and I feel really angry at the ignorance of those people.

Its what you get when people jump to conclusions.
+1 for card and poem :)
Last edited by Drakkon1 on Sep 8, 2015, 1:43:48 PM
How about you stop fucking around with those new cards, and actually take a look at the dropp-rates on the old ones instead?

>Bringing alot of new ones would be alright, if the old ones actually did dropp.

Would love to see how many pyramids i´ve run so far, as myself only managed to loot 1 card.
(Other one was from a trade).

I was sooo happy when i saw the cards where anounced, finaly i where able to FARM some of the cool items i wanted, and/or currency of some kind.

So far, it has just brought me a butt")=#load of dissapointment, esp since the only card that have a somewhat high dropp-rate is
zzZzzzZzzZz
they still don't have ID numbers?! read the feedback thread OR DON'T HAVE ONE!!!

and like the guy said above... THEY DON'T DROP. I played all season, up to level 87 now and only had 10 different cards drop. out of more than 60 now.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Sep 8, 2015, 1:58:45 PM
Can we get an in-game cardgame where you can use divination cards you own to play? That'd be cool to have as a decoration option in the hideout. A table and two chairs, if two players click it they can battle each other :D
Last edited by LankeOnLuck Yesterday, 2016 11:26 AM
finally the dream is true ....

SONG OF THE SIREN CARD HYPE !!
CULO POWA
Nice art and flavor text as always :)
still my fav
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
The Doppelganger get's my vote for the coolest/best designed card in this batch. Love how well it incorporates it's theme into the design. ^^

Yeah! Want to find both of them and do not exchange. Just keep it.
They said it would drop easier, but I do not see any difference, the most desired divininations not drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info