deleted

b
LightyGaming.com
b
LightyGaming.com
b
LightyGaming.com
So you spent 35 eternals on the entire thing. I spent 28 eternals on my eva chest with 5 old t1's and I didnt even see the glimpse of even the t2 flat eva. Gave up and not gonna touch eternals again after that horror story. :p Life is fair. Gz though!
Sweaty_ballz - Lv 1 solo - Leveling is too easy - Twilight strand for life :)
Last edited by schebab7 on Sep 18, 2015, 7:07:49 AM
"
schebab7 wrote:
So you spent 35 eternals on the entire thing. I spent 28 eternals on my eva chest with 5 old t1's and I didnt even see the glimpse of even the t2 flat eva. Gave up and not gonna touch eternals again after that horror story. :p Life is fair. Gz though!

yeah but now-a-days you have to hold off on using eternals as long as possible. So you need to atl/aug/regal into 3t1 ( preferably 2t1 prefix ) and even use the haku "prefixes cannot be changed" + scour to get 2t1 suffixes. So you can have a 4t1 item without ever using an eternal.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Sep 18, 2015, 11:31:34 AM
bump,very nice chest.im the guy who sell u the first et to hit t1 es,haha
"
bearkim wrote:
bump,very nice chest.im the guy who sell u the first et to hit t1 es,haha

Thanks for ur lucky et! haha
LightyGaming.com
b
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:

yeah but now-a-days you have to hold off on using eternals as long as possible. So you need to atl/aug/regal into 3t1 ( preferably 2t1 prefix ) and even use the haku "prefixes cannot be changed" + scour to get 2t1 suffixes. So you can have a 4t1 item without ever using an eternal.

Yeah I know. But my chest already had 5 t1 (1.3 t1's) and I still spent 28 eternals without any result :/ I'm one of those unlucky few. Not even one t2 within 28 of them! Not like flat evasion is the rarest roll either
Sweaty_ballz - Lv 1 solo - Leveling is too easy - Twilight strand for life :)
Last edited by schebab7 on Sep 20, 2015, 5:15:09 AM
"
schebab7 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Yeah I know. But my chest already had 5 t1 (1.3 t1's) and I still spent 28 eternals without any result :/ I'm one of those unlucky few. Not even one t2 within 28 of them! Not like flat evasion is the rarest roll either

master crafting/Yolo exalt; accept your losses and move on at this point :/
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info