deleted

Did you use any mastercrafting to block some mods? Or was it the old fashioned et/ex only?
"
Criplla wrote:
Did you use any mastercrafting to block some mods? Or was it the old fashioned et/ex only?

Up until the last mod I master crafted strength since its the only roll I didn't want that I could craft on.
LightyGaming.com
"
Operation Waste Currency

Best. Operation. Title. Ever.

Then again most of my crafting was mostly wasting currency (besides the 2 5 links I've gotten so far) but then again I haven't played for that long (since Ambush IIRC)
great work
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
b
LightyGaming.com
Divined Foe Shell a few times (14); think its basically done.

Divining results:
-1 int
+4 armour
+5% increased armour & energy shield
+2 maximum energy shield
-1% fire res
+2 lightning res
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
is this kind of armor still in use in 2.0 meta ?

By the way it could be divine better.

Aegis Builds which are forever good lmao. Im going to rip a buncha divines i have on tempest and see how much better i can get it, its pretty good atm though.

Aegis build really need hp since you can still get oneshoted, so they are really missing there.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

Aegis Builds which are forever good lmao. Im going to rip a buncha divines i have on tempest and see how much better i can get it, its pretty good atm though.

Aegis build really need hp since you can still get oneshoted, so they are really missing there.

I see,
no wonder my ci witch got oneshoted by atziri,
seems i need more hp.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
"
"
Malone wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

I see,
no wonder my ci witch got oneshoted by atziri,
seems i need more hp.

Its #1 for Ci aegis for sure but even for life based aegis id rather have es/arm/hybrid% prefix; You get a fair amount of life on tree & from levels, harder to get those stats given the rest of your gear. With 5-6k life & 1.5-2k es buffer your not going to get 1 shot by much.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Sep 6, 2015, 4:07:37 PM
Nice one man, glad to see some crafters still don't compromise for less than 6t1 : )
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info