[2.2] Ayvi's Point Blank Tornado shot / Puncture build! Uber viable!

"
LazerDeath wrote:
Hi there! :)

I didnt get it how u make 211.5k dps from Puncture Trap. I see very good staff u wear & mirrired bow. But ive got the best items exist on russian servers and i have only about 40k dps in hideout with: Puncture-PPAD-Trap-PointBlank-SlowerProjectiles-Trap&MineDamage.

Can u explain where is my fault?

I would need to see what you're using. Also, I reached 200 Puncture trap with the buffs in the picture
IRL stuff
Ayvi

Ah.. ok. If it is with flasks and charges. This explains all. Im afraid u will not understand anything in russian here is my char

400 dps bow is not finished yet. I plan getting 35+ crit chance on it. And made temporary multicraft for a while. Also i plan respecing frenzy charges in additional hp nodes.

I easily kill atziri using your tactics from video 1 post. But didnt try uber yet. How much do u think i shhold get puncture dps and hp to start trying? Is there anything u can advise me killig her in 2.0+.
Sorry for my bad English. Crit bow Ranger 97 lvl.
"
LazerDeath wrote:
Ayvi

Ah.. ok. If it is with flasks and charges. This explains all. Im afraid u will not understand anything in russian here is my char

400 dps bow is not finished yet. I plan getting 35+ crit chance on it. And made temporary multicraft for a while. Also i plan respecing frenzy charges in additional hp nodes.

I easily kill atziri using your tactics from video 1 post. But didnt try uber yet. How much do u think i shhold get puncture dps and hp to start trying? Is there anything u can advise me killig her in 2.0+.

Forgot what my tooltip dps was, did it with a 400ish pdps bow a while back with non mirrored gears. Wouldn't say it was a smooth run. Ran around with about 5k HP. I recommend bringing a topaz flask and using vaal haste for vaal boss. Also, it's a good idea to use 3 life flasks for atziri since split phase takes longer.
IRL stuff
Finally got around to doing Uber in 2.0

Failed the first time but got her the second time. Might have to swap Taste to Jade in the Chamber... those spears are pretty painful.

But appreciate the help, thanks Ayvi ^^
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Finally got around to doing Uber in 2.0

Failed the first time but got her the second time. Might have to swap Taste to Jade in the Chamber... those spears are pretty painful.

But appreciate the help, thanks Ayvi ^^

Even with Arctic Armour, she would 1 shot me if spears crit. so I'm just like w/e lol.
There are some methods to make you last longer vs split phase
-Run in circles so less chances of spears hitting you.
-Be on opposite side of her spear form
-You can use Phase run to lose lose aggro. Toss trap, phase acro basically.

Here's a video of me playing around with her split phase. You see me get hit twice because I collided with it instead of running sideways. At first I ran around dodging spears, then hugged the left side since her spear form was on the right. Also played around with phase run near the end. I don't usually use phase run though. Hope this helped.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEZJ5jkXG4I
IRL stuff
Last edited by Ayvi on Oct 21, 2015, 2:23:31 AM
Helps a lot, thx man.
Anvi, do you use blood rage ever on maps or bosses?

I have some other questions:

1.Does increasing projectile damage and physical dmg with bows grant bonus to puncture-trap damage or should i better get +% damage over time, trap damage and +%physical damage on jewels?
2.Does Hatred and Herald of Ash increase effective damage on Uber Atziri (she has probably some elemental resistance)? Is it worth using it with puncture-trap?
3.How much dps on punture-trap do u have in hideout without any buffs, charges, auras, golems?
Last edited by LazerDeath on Oct 24, 2015, 7:49:22 AM
"
LazerDeath wrote:
Anvi, do you use blood rage ever on maps or bosses?

I have some other questions:

1.Does increasing projectile damage and physical dmg with bows grant bonus to puncture-trap damage or should i better get +% damage over time, trap damage and +%physical damage on jewels?
2.Does Hatred and Herald of Ash increase effective damage on Uber Atziri (she has probably some elemental resistance)? Is it worth using it with puncture-trap?
3.How much dps on punture-trap do u have in hideout without any buffs, charges, auras, golems?

1. For jewels, you can have one with phys dmg+ trap or dot+trap. Rest of the jewels can just go dmg,life,etc.
2. Hatred and HoA are BiS for auras based on phys.
3. 67k
IRL stuff
Last edited by Ayvi on Oct 24, 2015, 10:23:02 AM
"
Ayvi wrote:

2. Hatred and HoA are BiS for auras based on phys.

What means BiS?
BiS = best in slot. Meaning currently the best you can use
IRL stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info