Wasted Opportunity | Temp leagues | NA/EU | English-speaking

Hey, I'm interested in joining up too. You guys got a discord channel?

Last edited by cornjuliox on May 21, 2017, 12:49:01 PM
Hey, are you guys still recruiting? Just got back into POE and want to play legacy SC leading into 3.0

My IGN is bdm_zerker
I am kind of new to the game, just now really getting into it. I was looking for a good and fun guild to join!

ign: skinnywendies
bump
I just started playing again and am interested in your guild. I am excited for the new content and would love to find a nice relaxing place to play with other like minded people.

IGN:Bowinater
bumpy
Hey i would like to join my ign is

TriCurseIceElementalist

I plan to play SC version in harbringer league
I've played this game on and off for a year. Looking to get back into it with the new expansion coming up. My game knowledge is that of a noob though, but I'm willing to learn from some of the more experienced ones and this seems like a noob-friendly guild. If you can accept that, I'd love to join your guild.

I don't have IGN account. Is there any other way I can join?
Last edited by Intern3tHer0 on Aug 3, 2017, 8:57:45 AM
"
Intern3tHer0 wrote:
I've played this game on and off for a year. Looking to get back into it with the new expansion coming up. My game knowledge is that of a noob though, but I'm willing to learn from some of the more experienced ones and this seems like a noob-friendly guild. If you can accept that, I'd love to join your guild.

I don't have IGN account. Is there any other way I can join?

IGN means "in game name", as in we need the name of one of your characters to send you an invite.

At any rate, I've sent an invite to both of you.
ingamename:pijlenboog age35 the netherlands

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info