2.0.3 Hotfix

This is awesome! But I still would have preferred a way to recall and use previously used party names. Like when you are in the "Name for a new party" box, be able to press the up arrow to go to the last made party name, or a drop down menu or something, MOST IMPORTANT QOL FIX AS OF 2.0!!!
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
I'm sorry, but I see no difference at all with a full stack. Perhaps it is because I have my settings turned as low as I can without editing the ini file; but my comp is almost 5 years old and doesn't handle all the cool graphics very well.

Please make it an obvious color change!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Please make the full stack color obvious. eg. same as the card flavor text.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I have a really hard time seeing the difference still. If you made the difference a tiny bit more contrasting with the original white it would be really nice. Thank you regardless though, it's a very helpful change.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Very nice~
Thanks for hotfix it's greatly appreciated.
Agree this is still slightly hard to see but well it's already cool :)
Hf :)
for me it looks *kinda* blue as opposed to white. I thought I was imagining things lol. whoever made it that colour is an obvious troll. same thing as the constant map name changing to screw with the people using loot filters
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
LMTR14 wrote:
for me it looks *kinda* blue as opposed to white. I thought I was imagining things lol. whoever made it that colour is an obvious troll. same thing as the constant map name changing to screw with the people using loot filters

I think someone made an error with the colour code on this one.

Please GGG fix this up soon, it is ridiculously annoying.
am I the only one who has no problem spotting the full stacks?
"
Jaille wrote:
am I the only one who has no problem spotting the full stacks?

I think it's more that people, like myself, who don't have 20/20 vision and are playing in naturally lighted room struggle to pick up the colour difference. It's especially noticeable on brighter days when the ice blue gets even more washed out.

I have to actually change my angle of viewing to pick it up. hence it's very annoying.

I fail to see why someone would actually choose white and ice blue to differentiate between stacks.

Please just make it obvious for useabilities sake.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info