2.0.3 Hotfix

Sorry but it's still super hard to see.
I vote for a different color, red maybe.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
I don't think this would've been an issue if decks were just the same size for all Divination Cards.

Why are there different requirements? Its so arbitrary, especially when the drop rates of each card are also different.

It should've either been:

1) All cards drop at the same rate, but require a different amount of cards to make a deck

or

2) All decks require the same amount of cards, but the rarity of each card differs.

The way it is now is just so dumb. Pick one or the other.
Maybe it's just my slight color blindness, but please make it red or something. I had to be 15cm away from the screen to notice it was different.
Thank you! BUT...

You guys must have really good monitors there at the GGG office to be able to notice the difference in color! :)

Could you please change the full stack color to green?
"
LadyAlekto wrote:
Imho the colours need to be A LOT darker, its barely visible

Ill post a before/after picture

Before

After

i am looking and i don't see the difference. is there a difference?
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
LadyAlekto wrote:
Imho the colours need to be A LOT darker, its barely visible

Ill post a before/after picture

Before

After

i am looking and i don't see the difference. is there a difference?

This is a joke right? It's the same image. I'm not sure why GGG is trolling players in a league that's losing so many :\
i just want to give a short feedback about finding unix, today i found 5* strapped boots and 6! * spiked club... currency drops far less than prepatch.. not rewarding at all.
Plz fix lightning warp. slow as shit now!

Why cant you guys fix it? Was working well for a couple days after you broke it last time. Now broke again.
Git R Dun!
Thanks! Don't want to sound ungrateful, but a slightly more discernable color would be nice! :)
hmmm how bout a brown number or golden uni color?

thanks for making change tho
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info