2.0.3 Patch Notes

Seems like y'all slowed down lightning warp again. Need to do further testing when I'm at the computer but feels way slower again. Like less duration stopped working again?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 3, 2015, 2:58:51 AM
"
As the only Spark player in the world, thanks for fixing the Spark bug!

Ohhh, it's you ?
IGN TylordRampage
So what's 4 times 0?

Still 0, right?

Damn ... and I was hoping to maybe find one of the cool uniques one day ...
i appreciate the balance changes to the droprate.

GGG, you are finally returning back to having a "Grinding Game" instead of "Gamble Game" where time invested equals to reward. If you now could stop secretly lowering currency droprates, especially the one's of Exalted orbs, i would be happy.

Let's see what the future brings.
Stop making totem skins please and give some other skills some love on the mtx guys.

Like Artic Breath,Arc, or any other fairly popular skills.

Actually...scratch all that, get us some Golem MTX, those buggers are ugly,stupid, and slow....they need replacing.
Last edited by Steelgrey666 on Sep 3, 2015, 4:11:59 AM
"
Steelgrey666 wrote:
Stop making totem skins please and give some other skills some love on the mtx guys.

More like stop making totem skins please and fix the performance issues instead.
Please, don't make afk optional. Knowing whether player is actively playing or not is important for trading - otherwise we have to wait not knowing whether we will get response or not which is very annoying.
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
"
Steelgrey666 wrote:

More like stop making totem skins please and fix the performance issues instead.

You mean like the map crash bugs they refuse to comment on? They wouldn't even bother to answer a single person who asked about it in that big Q & A but were happy to answer troll questions that served no purpose.
"
Steelgrey666 wrote:
"
benjiwoosh wrote:
"
Steelgrey666 wrote:

You mean like the map crash bugs they refuse to comment on? They wouldn't even bother to answer a single person who asked about it in that big Q & A but were happy to answer troll questions that served no purpose.

I wouldnt know about that one, didnt map much this season yet - cant make up my mind on toon I want to actually gring past 60.
I was actually thinking about FPS being bollocs even on good machines - I have HD 7970 installed on my machine and even with shadows set to low, antialiasing set to medium, textures to high and texture filtering set to trilinear, with post processing and v-sync switched off I STILL DROP TO 12 FPS IN CERTAIN LOCATIONS!
How ridiculous is that when I can play most new games on ultra with stable 60 FPS with this setup?
Opening every single lockbox is a gambe - will I lag for 3 seconds and die before being able to use enduring cry or will I make it?
Last edited by benjiwoosh on Sep 3, 2015, 4:24:08 AM
"
AxxiusEQ wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Fixed a bug where some of the effects created by Lightning Warp would disappear if the skill had too much duration reduction.

Nope. Whatever you meant, it's still not fixed.
1. LW animation is still not displayed every other time if you cast it in quick succession.
2. Less Duration's effect is still not listed LW's tooltip (even though is applies).

Confirmed, still not fixed. Regarding the effect on the tooltip, for me it looks like it works but is merged into the reduced duration from LW rather than a separate row.
Personal feedback thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1345148

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info