2.0.3 Patch Notes

Yet again screwing over veteran players who have uniques and rewarding the ultra rich with legacies and insane rares. It is getting more and more impossible to obtain wealth in this game for anyone other than the 1%.
Last edited by Cestus on Sep 3, 2015, 3:54:41 PM
Very nice, thanks!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Plz fix lightning warp. slow as shit now!

Why cant you guys fix it? Was working well for a couple days after you broke it last time. Now broke again.

I think faster cast is not working this time.

I take out faster cast doesn't do shit.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 3, 2015, 5:07:25 PM
Getting a little sick and tired of you guys either changing lightning warp, or it changing on it's own.

Just revert it back to 2.0.2d (the best and fastest it ever was) and DON'T ever touch it again. Jesus Christ.

If you're trying to fix the ''second warp'' glitch. I'd rather it STAY glitched, if it means that lightning warp will still be good.

Last edited by Crithos on Sep 3, 2015, 9:29:34 PM
All it really needs, is removal of scaling of cast and travel time with movespeed ( just test speed with quicksilver/ without) and getting it to solely scale with cast speed. Then it would be a proper mage movement spell
At this rate ppl will rush to play Marauder. Why ?
- Imba node build at the very beginning: +16%physical + 16life or +armor/life. Next node is 4%life+6%armor.
Now the most imba build is Cyclone with hypothemia + bloodlust ( active by vengeance ) and the rest of support link i think everyone already knew that. It's all about MORE DMG. I went Atziri with my marauder physical build no sweat :) but it's quite hard for spell build.
I think GGG should nerf physical build by reduce % more dmg in support gem and node. It's too imba to obtain %life + armor/eva because resist is quite easy to reach 75.
Both in PvP or PvE, physical build is overpower dps then another dmg type build.
Poor Witch, got nerfed both skill and node all the time. If any1wanna play caster life or es base, they will go shadow with beginning node +ele & es.

Man I was so happy to see lightning warp fixed in the notes and smiled like a child to get into the game and still see the the animation is still broken.

I wouldn't even care if it was slower, It's just impossible to use it when there's no second animation while continuously engaged. It's been like that since awakening release...

Out of everything, that's the only thing I want fixed.

Please GGG, we know you can do this!
Regarding renaming maps:

I love how most of the maps have a unique location as a name, with sometimes an adjective that is also unique to the map. (as in there is only one Jungle and only one Valley, Torture Chamber, Waste Pool, etc)

There's a few cases left however where this isnt the case, and i'd love it if their names were changed such that all of the adjectives and locations become unique names.

The biggest culprits in this are the Spider Forest (as there is also a Spider Lair and a Dark Forest) and the two Overgrown maps (Ruin and Shrine), while there's now also a Village Ruin along with a Shrine that isn't overgrown or anything.

Lastly, but less important, there's two Underground maps. Luckily there though, there are no other Seas or Rivers.
Thanks for the hard work guys.

Is there any ETA for fixing the Pedestal Bug?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1370534
ON the Unique Item Rarity Rebalance I hope this lowers the prices many are charging too ... for those of us that want an didnt get the drop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info