[2.0] Scion Ice Crash Crit MF Build w/ Sword Crit and Cameria's Maul

"
themightysurt wrote:
hey i really like this build idea, but i was wondering about the sword. all you mentioned was that you had a nice amount of currency lying around to buy one as nice as that, but for those of us who don't what kind of stats would you recommend?

The sword can be anything with crit chance and physical damage, although, i prefer that people use Rapiers (Thrusting swords) because of the crit multiplier that comes with it, it doesnt have to be 5 ex+ like mine, you can do fine with just a sword with physical and crit :)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
skieZ wrote:
You know that inc. phys; critchance and cold damage are local to your weapon and not global?
Icecrash only uses your mainhand, so all this useless thing provides for you is 40IIR and inc. cold damage with weapons, which is garbage and doesn't justify the loss of a shield or a good stat stick

Wheel of the Stormsail doesn't exactly add that much. For high enough crit chance, Cameria's is pretty much guaranteed 40% IIR (no range of rolls) and provides a nice hatred / ice crash bonus of combination damage / MF.

"
themightysurt wrote:
hey i really like this build idea, but i was wondering about the sword. all you mentioned was that you had a nice amount of currency lying around to buy one as nice as that, but for those of us who don't what kind of stats would you recommend?

Depends on the league really for cost but you can pick up a decent crit sword (7.5% crit) and around 210-230 pdps for 2ex or less. The 210 range can get as cheap as 5-10c in Warbands right now, as an example.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Sep 3, 2015, 12:57:47 AM
"
Serleth wrote:
"
skieZ wrote:
You know that inc. phys; critchance and cold damage are local to your weapon and not global?
Icecrash only uses your mainhand, so all this useless thing provides for you is 40IIR and inc. cold damage with weapons, which is garbage and doesn't justify the loss of a shield or a good stat stick

Wheel of the Stormsail doesn't exactly add that much. For high enough crit chance, Cameria's is pretty much guaranteed 40% IIR (no range of rolls) and provides a nice hatred / ice crash bonus of combination damage / MF.

"
themightysurt wrote:

Depends on the league really for cost but you can pick up a decent crit sword (7.5% crit) and around 210-230 pdps for 2ex or less. The 210 range can get as cheap as 5-10c in Warbands right now, as an example.

Thanks for the assistance, i have no idea about the prices in Warbands :D

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Look good man! Its original and well made - good job! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Look good man! Its original and well made - good job! :)

:D Thank you so much LNB :D

Good job! If I ever find one of these pieces of junk and not vendor it at least there is a decent build for it, unworthy as it is.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Sep 4, 2015, 6:30:54 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Good job! If I ever find one of these pieces of junk and not vendor it at least there is a decent build for it, unworthy as it is.

Thank you for the kind comment :) if you have questions about the build if you do decide to make this build, let me know please :D

Hello, i havnt played a long time PoE and dicited to build a scion with your guide.
But i have some questions, one of those is -
where do you get iron reflexes from? is there a bug in the skill tree or did i miss it somewhere?

Greetings, Wolfskin21
"
Wolfskin21 wrote:
Hello, i havnt played a long time PoE and dicited to build a scion with your guide.
But i have some questions, one of those is -
where do you get iron reflexes from? is there a bug in the skill tree or did i miss it somewhere?

Greetings, Wolfskin21

Hello, welcome back to wraeclast!

iron reflexes is a major node located below duelist :) here is a screenshot plus a highlight of where iron reflexes is :)

If you have any more questions, i mostly respond quicker to PM's then here, since i released this build a while ago and i forgot about it :P

Thank you for taking interest!

Slayer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info