Community-Made Build Guides!

Yes, nice to see more builds. Especially since two of them are something I have wanted to see a 2.0 version of.

Hopefully we will see a trapper build and a Glacial Cascade build next week.
So awesome.
:(
Nice to see showcasing of the community on the front page.
pictures look amazing, running through chamber of sins with zoomed in view and full details is really fun.

if only the camera angle would lower down the more one zoomed in.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Really enjoying this variety of builds been showcased.

I find it far better than a build of the week build, which only discusses one build.

Thx.

I like the variation too... but i prefer a Build(s) of the week video :D
... and I am the only one who misses bex's voice? :(
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Sweet builds, phys ST crit looks fun!
i don't really like this... please bring back the build of the week series
I wish you could aggro better, i have a character that i dont play right now at 55 and it had a bit of overcap resist and even slightly overcap phys reduction, with enduringcry i was almost immortal, i played with a friend at thanks to me he had almost no problem crushing enemys, problem was ofc i had insanely low dps xD but i buffed it up so i have a lot more, can do my own farming, did coam alone with 400dps... yeah pretty much facetanked all the bosses (yes i was not 70+) but with life totem, insta life flask and long lasting with extra resist was nice.

Problem starts when you can keep the aggro up 100% of the time but almost and aggro against elit dont work if i remember it right. Anyways with more life and bit of dps it would be so nice, only wiped due to me being to stupid and surrounded by some weird mobs O.o

Anyone care to help me build it some more? haha :P
any good oro's flicker builds, preferably templar?
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info