If you are looking for MF's, here you can find it and MF's i call you all

8 Mirrored Items? Seriously? Thact is sick. Really, really, really insane gear mate!
1. build : Poison arrow

2. DPS : 17k (22k with curse) with IIR gem , 27k (36k with curse) with Conc effect

3. HP/defences : 5750, high movement speed + AA & high armour

4. lvl : 90

5. gear (with jewels) :

Total money invested sofar : 12 ex (5 for bow and 6 for 21 PA), 1 ex for the rest of the gear (7c for chest, 15c for belt, 30c for boots, 15c for neck, 3c for quiver, a few chaos for gems, that I leveled and qualitied myself). Rest of the gear is self found.

I still have 20 ex and 800 fusings to spend to improve it.

About jewels : will need to log in to link them, but I have 10 of thems, focusing on increased damage + life. You can look at the passive tree to see them.

6. build or thread if you have one : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4FLQYjDF8PqxUgFr8YVhm0G8gcpx9BIuIkiyaVKk0s6S2DLlM1kjY9OuE8LT8nQYdDMUd-R-JJE0rITeNRTFOlVUtVqVltWlJfmF-wYENh4mKsZU1oWGh0agFsjG1sbj1uaW6qbztvnnKpdO11y3aCeA1673vDfVuDCYNfg8yExYTZhrOJ2IngjX6TH5e0m12btZ2qpDmmV6iarEe00bVItfK3Pre2vTa-gL6nwBrDOsQVxPbGrsgMykrPMs_d02_V-NeW2L3aYtrB44TmWOpi8YryRfKX-ej-Cv6P?accountName=Zybeline2&characterName=Zybeline_PA

7. one unique property you have (highly professional player, many auras you run, ETC): one shot every pack, including most of the rare monster in top end maps. Can do any map mode, including no regen and bloodmagic. It saves a lot of currencies to not have to reroll and allows for higher average IIQ/IIR map roll. Managed to get to uber atziri with 3 portal left for my very first run with zero experience about this content. Lacked dps for the fight tho, considering I have 5L and not using drillneck.

8. IGN : Zybeline_PA

9. IIQ/IIR : 26IIQ/~220IIR (I don't need more, I get ~3 uniques per map and a lot more rares than needed), also if you take a look at the diminishing return of IIQ and IIR, this is in range of the optimal balance.

10. league : Warband
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Sep 2, 2015, 4:15:06 AM
"
Zybeline2 wrote:
1. build : Poison arrow

2. DPS : 17k (22k with curse) with IIR gem , 27k (36k with curse) with Conc effect

3. HP/defences : 5750, high movement speed + AA & high armour

4. lvl : 90

5. gear (with jewels) :

Total money invested sofar : 12 ex (5 for bow and 6 for 21 PA), 1 ex for the rest of the gear (7c for chest, 15c for belt, 30c for boots, 15c for neck, 3c for quiver, a few chaos for gems, that I leveled and qualitied myself). Rest of the gear is self found.

I still have 20 ex and 800 fusings to spend to improve it.

About jewels : will need to log in to link them, but I have 10 of thems, focusing on increased damage + life. You can look at the passive tree to see them.

6. build or thread if you have one : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4FLQYjDF8PqxUgFr8YVhm0G8gcpx9BIuIkiyaVKk0s6S2DLlM1kjY9OuE8LT8nQYdDMUd-R-JJE0rITeNRTFOlVUtVqVltWlJfmF-wYENh4mKsZU1oWGh0agFsjG1sbj1uaW6qbztvnnKpdO11y3aCeA1673vDfVuDCYNfg8yExYTZhrOJ2IngjX6TH5e0m12btZ2qpDmmV6iarEe00bVItfK3Pre2vTa-gL6nwBrDOsQVxPbGrsgMykrPMs_d02_V-NeW2L3aYtrB44TmWOpi8YryRfKX-ej-Cv6P?accountName=Zybeline2&characterName=Zybeline_PA

7. one unique property you have (highly professional player, many auras you run, ETC): one shot every pack, including most of the rare monster in top end maps. Can do any map mode, including no regen and bloodmagic. It saves a lot of currencies to not have to reroll and allows for higher average IIQ/IIR map roll. Managed to get to uber atziri with 3 portal left for my very first run with zero experience about this content. Lacked dps for the fight tho, considering I have 5L and not using drillneck.

8. IGN : Zybeline_PA

9. IIQ/IIR : 26IIQ/~220IIR (I don't need more, I get ~3 uniques per map and a lot more rares than needed), also if you take a look at the diminishing return of IIQ and IIR, this is in range of the optimal balance.

10. league : Warband

nice ventor :)

and now i have someone from warbands...

we do get alot of uniques, tomorrow, the uniques will be rare unique (hopefuly)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
1. build : lametotem
2. DPS : non existance, i run blind for defence in main link
3. HP/defences : 7070 life, 4 endurance, fortify stufz
4. lvl : 91
5. gear (without jewels)
Spoiler
cant link jewels from tree but have 5 jewels with life & rarity & resist each

6. build or thread if you have one - na
7. one unique property you have : i go fast, stop looting trash rares, we doing it for dem uniqs!, fast movement so fast culls, lvl 91, so i do 75+ maps only :) (if you got da dips i have tons of maps we can run), Europe gateway pref, can do washington
8. IGN : TaikaHakija
9. IIQ/IIR : 75 / 463 (w flask)
10. league : TEMPEST
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Sep 2, 2015, 11:26:30 AM
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
1. build : lametotem
2. DPS : non existance, i run blind for defence in main link
3. HP/defences : 7070 life, 4 endurance, fortify stufz
4. lvl : 91
5. gear (without jewels)
Spoiler
cant link jewels from tree but have 5 jewels with life & rarity & resist each

6. build or thread if you have one - na
7. one unique property you have : i go fast, stop looting trash rares, we doing it for dem uniqs!, fast movement so fast culls, lvl 91, so i do 75+ maps only :) (if you got da dips i have tons of maps we can run), Europe gateway pref, can do washington
8. IGN : TaikaHakija
9. IIQ/IIR : 75 / 463 (w flask)
10. league : TEMPEST

very cool build, and tempest, you have my honor!
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
THE PATCH IS OUT!!!!

MF'S, HAVE FUN.

DON'T HAVE MF? GET ONE HERE :)
just poorman's culler:

(Well and my old boots from before 2ww)
Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:
just poorman's culler:

(Well and my old boots from before 2ww)

ya... i found one is satndart too :)

any of the players got MF's from this thread? or did u MF's got invited by this thread?
Hi

Figured I would post my magicfinder(s) as well that I'm currently fiddling with. I want to make one on warbands as well but not sure with what spell yet - probably some kind of totem

Swapped to sadima's gloves

84 quantity + ~35 from gem
117 rarity

Works best when you speed clear lower level maps

Vaal spark insanely fast map clearer
Spoiler

Passives
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBA-4FQgceDXwN0Q5ID8QQWBEvEVARlhOeGDwYVhmKGyUdTx2DHb4fxyBuKPoqOCsKK3gsnCymLR8tqDBbM4c0CjW5N2Y7fEGWRnFJUUmxS65Ms1AwV8ld8l9qX7BiWmNDZJ1tGW-ecFJw1XYRdwd7134zf8aCx4MJhxOJ04w2j_qQ1pMnlSCVLpWHlwabtZykoS-io6SRpyusl66zr5uxkLQMtve4yr0nvoC-isHzwzrEospKytPQH9DQ0PXXz9lb34rfmOkC6rrr9e-I7-vw1fId-Tf56A==

Last edited by allana on Sep 14, 2015, 9:50:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info