The Digital Comics and Their Exclusive Microtransactions Are Still Available!

Still disappointed that ondar was retconned into such a loser :(
I got the comic but none of the mtx ;D

Lunaris Supporter D;
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
So there's no complete pack for all the MTX's/digital copies and a physical copy of the comic at a discount? :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I wonder - are any written stories/novels from world of Wraeclast coming? I like (most of) the lore, but I have problems getting myself to read comic books, because the information density per page is so awfully low.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
welcome back, bex. hope your enjoyed your holiday.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Welcome back BEX !!

and hummm ... so basicly you can have kaom's helmet skin + kaom's heart arm + kaom's boots and the part that is missing are the kaom's gloves to look like king kaom :)

Welcome back Bex, hope you had a great vacation.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

is it possible to use existing points on account towards a purchase of the comics?
MFJonesHC
I did read somwhere that there was going to be a physical copy of the book that you could buy outside of the supporterpack , is that true ? and where do i buy it then ?
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
"
Rakutsi wrote:
I did read somwhere that there was going to be a physical copy of the book that you could buy outside of the supporterpack , is that true ? and where do i buy it then ?

It's available on the Dynamite Website, which is http://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?PRO=C1606906615.

Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info