[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire - Extended Guide - 4 Variants

"
derrurak wrote:
what do you think of totem rf?its possible for RF totems to reach 24k hp afaik

sounds perfectly viable:
-6444 base totem life if spell totem is corrupted and socketed in a +1 gem item;
-56% increased totem life available from tree;
-50% increased totem life from Soul Mantle;
-Up to 60% increased totem life from 5 jewels;
-Up to 3 totem + 1 searing bond from tree and Soul Mantle
-Various other modifiers available that affect totem damage, area damage, damage over time, fire damage.

On a side note, the new base AoE of RF is huge!
Last edited by ammenz on Dec 11, 2015, 5:10:03 PM
Thank you for the great build! I look forward to trying this out for Talisman league. Few questions though, maybe you can answer. I understand you switch to RF at 65 because of RoTP. Im just struggling to find a decent leveling guide to use before that. I started a Marauder and im on Act 3 normal atm. But ive been using Sweep/Heavy Strike to level with ? I guess im just wondering if its better to level with fire spell(s) like Searing Bond/Firesorm/Flame totem because of the fire spell dmg instead of leveling with something like sweep thats based off of physical dmg nodes in the tree. I understand searing bond got a buff. So is searing bond/ fire totem ok to use? And is a Marauder ok to use as well. I dont mind going templar either way.
Last edited by IRISHx on Dec 12, 2015, 2:46:01 AM
"
IRISHx wrote:
Thank you for the great build! I look forward to trying this out for Talisman league. Few questions though, maybe you can answer. I understand you switch to RF at 65 because of RoTP. Im just struggling to find a decent leveling guide to use before that. I started a Marauder and im on Act 3 normal atm. But ive been using Sweep/Heavy Strike to level with ? I guess im just wondering if its better to level with fire spell(s) like Searing Bond/Firesorm/Flame totem because of the fire spell dmg instead of leveling with something like sweep thats based off of physical dmg nodes in the tree. I understand searing bond got a buff. So is searing bond/ fire totem ok to use? And is a Marauder ok to use as well. I dont mind going templar either way.

If I started a character now I would go with searing bond + flame totem.
The only fire-damage related nodes I took in the tree are Retribution, Arsonist cluster and Amplify (AoE-related), I scaled RF damage through life only. For leveling you can allocate Explosive Impact and then respec out later. The less respec points you need to respec, the better. So if you invested a lot in melee it might be expensive to respec later.
Starting as a Marauder you might have problem with mana balancing, but you end up with more life.
Last edited by ammenz on Dec 12, 2015, 9:28:30 AM
Im going to reroll as a templar. I feel like my dmg is crap at the moment and searing bond is available as templar anyways. Thanks for the quick response.
Small update about some Red Tier maps' bosses killed while solo: Shipyard and Arsenal are a joke, Courtyard and Overgrown Ruin are ok, Village Ruin and Excavation are doable without damage increase (and as long as you separate and cull those in Village), Wasteland is impossible to kill due to low dps and Voll's regen. Due to the abysmal drop rates of maps I don't have experience about the other ones.

I've also switched to MF 40+ IIQ and 114 IIR by simply swapping Increased Burning with IIQ gem and Inc AoE with IIR gem.
Last edited by ammenz on Jan 24, 2016, 11:00:55 AM
i have a question ! why it doesn't work?? :|
i followed you're build, same skill three ,i have rise of the pheonix, life on every item ,belly of the beast, purity of fire + vitality and still can't sustain the degen :|
i have 528,7 life regen per sec and 84% fire resist
i'm only lvl 73 now! but i know it supposed to work :|
Please help me !
Thank you very much!
Could you explain what order should be prioritized in the tree ?
as would be the tree at level 60 ?
which parts of the tree necessary to support the righterous fire ?
Seems interesting
can you please update skill tree to 2.2 patch?
Still in search for perfect build for self..
Possible to have a skill tree update?
Thanks anyway ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info