[2.0][Video] Clad's Endgame Poison Arrow (40K Cloud Tooltip, Uber, Expensive)

"
exodus820 wrote:
Hey Clad. Currently in 1msc, I have a 6 link +2 bow but no one has Catarina 8 yet.

Do you think i should use a 5L +3 bow and remove Inc Aoe instead or stick to this one? Like, how much more damage will a +3 bow give than a 6L +2.

If you're still looking for one with cata, this guy has had it since few days back
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1444476

Made my bow quite well. :)
(I didn't have any other 6l base sadly)

(Don't mind the iir gem, it's just my mapping gemsetup)

Thanks Clad for the crafting guide that it made it all easy to understand! :)

Also wondering incase you've any tips for the atziri split fight. I'm trying to train to try uber at some point. But i'm so used to tanky builds that tanks a couple hits.

My issue atm is that i do maybe 2/10 deathless normal atziris, the reason why i die is mostly due getting hit by a spear (stunned) then taking a blast. Or that i always end up walking in a direction where i corner myself so i can't dodge the hits, the calls always seem to end up on my feets. Is there any pattern for the aoe calls or is it all random?

My build is slightly diffrent though so i might need to respec some for more life.
I'm considering respeccing more like your build and rely more on mana/hybrid potion for sustain. As you can see i've invested into some mana/regen.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4DHgUtBbUIZw-rFSAWvxmKGbQbyB9BIuIj9iSLJJ0mlSpNLOktgy5TMHEwfDWSNj031DpCPs8_J0MxRA1HfkfiSshLeE2SUUdTu1VLVYVaGlpSYeJiWmKsZU1sjG1sbmluqnTtdct2gnrve8N9dYTFhNmGs4qvjDaNfY1-jb-XBptdm7WdqqQ5pcuomrTFtNG18re2vTa95r6nv9XC7MMzwzrEosgMyPDP3dNv037UI9X42L3awd2o35jjhOpi7T_vevGK8pf2o_4K_ro=?accountName=_SleeZy_&characterName=The_Underground_Doll

I'd love some input. :)
Last edited by _SleeZy_ on Oct 13, 2015, 6:00:33 AM
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
"
exodus820 wrote:
Hey Clad. Currently in 1msc, I have a 6 link +2 bow but no one has Catarina 8 yet.

Do you think i should use a 5L +3 bow and remove Inc Aoe instead or stick to this one? Like, how much more damage will a +3 bow give than a 6L +2.

If you're still looking for one with cata, this guy has had it since few days back

Also wondering incase you've any tips for the atziri split fight. I'm trying to train to try uber at some point. But i'm so used to tanky builds that tanks a couple hits.

My issue atm is that i do maybe 2/10 deathless normal atziris, the reason why i die is mostly due getting hit by a spear (stunned) then taking a blast. Or that i always end up walking in a direction where i corner myself so i can't dodge the hits, the calls always seem to end up on my feets. Is there any pattern for the aoe calls or is it all random?

My build is slightly diffrent though so i might need to respec some for more life.
I'm considering respeccing more like your build and rely more on mana/hybrid potion for sustain. As you can see i've invested into some mana/regen.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4DHgUtBbUIZw-rFSAWvxmKGbQbyB9BIuIj9iSLJJ0mlSpNLOktgy5TMHEwfDWSNj031DpCPs8_J0MxRA1HfkfiSshLeE2SUUdTu1VLVYVaGlpSYeJiWmKsZU1sjG1sbmluqnTtdct2gnrve8N9dYTFhNmGs4qvjDaNfY1-jb-XBptdm7WdqqQ5pcuomrTFtNG18re2vTa95r6nv9XC7MMzwzrEosgMyPDP3dNv037UI9X42L3awd2o35jjhOpi7T_vevGK8pf2o_4K_ro=?accountName=_SleeZy_&characterName=The_Underground_Doll

Thank you for the kind words!

If you follow my tree, I path to the right and avoid the clusters of stats that go through the middle (from Ballistic Master towards Coordination) - saves you a few points if you follow the path in my tree which you can dump into life. Also, only one of your jewels has life on it - those 7% will really add up - try to craft more life jewels before damage. You want to aim for like 6k life with Light Coil to survive hits from Uber spears or Trio melee.

For Uber's spears, you have to constantly run either clockwise or counterclockwise at an angle from the spear chucker (don't run directly toward her or away from her), and try to avoid running into the corners of the map. That's how you get stuck. If there's an option to go towards the middle or to the edge, always pick the middle option as it gives you more space to work with. It's tough to get in that mindset, but if you watch my kill videos, I try to always work toward the middle of the floor. Also don't forget to use blink arrow away from sticky situations.
Hope it helps!
IGN: Lets_talk_to_clad
2.0 Endgame Poison Arrow Full Build Guide: view-thread/1412226
Is it possible to sustain poison arrow without using RallyingCry/ManaFlask in this build?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
bodohspam wrote:
Is it possible to sustain poison arrow without using RallyingCry/ManaFlask in this build?

It is, but it's annoying. You have to place PA very well and kite mobs into it if you don't want to get annoying with the slow mana regen.
I'm managing to self sustain mana without a flask/Rallying Cry with regen jewelry:

I have the same tree as Clad but I also have 2 jewels with 14-15% mana regen mods and my Grace and Purity are linked with a L3 Enlighten.

It is a really fine balance and it took a lot of time and currency to find the exact jewelry needed (with the correct res and life etc). Flask is def easier to do and cheaper solution for mana and I did lose on some dps because of the jewel mods, my dmg is 31,5k/sec with frenzy charges and golem up.

I went this route because I am secretly bad at PoE, I am terrible at flasks. ;)
"
RunPuppet wrote:
I'm managing to self sustain mana without a flask/Rallying Cry with regen jewelry:

I have the same tree as Clad but I also have 2 jewels with 14-15% mana regen mods and my Grace and Purity are linked with a L3 Enlighten.

It is a really fine balance and it took a lot of time and currency to find the exact jewelry needed (with the correct res and life etc). Flask is def easier to do and cheaper solution for mana and I did lose on some dps because of the jewel mods, my dmg is 31,5k/sec with frenzy charges and golem up.

I went this route because I am secretly bad at PoE, I am terrible at flasks. ;)

Haha, that works too! Seems like your jewelery is lacking in resists, your other gear must be stacked with res.
"
Haha, that works too! Seems like your jewelery is lacking in resists, your other gear must be stacked with res.

It sure is:

I got lucky with the gloves (2ex) and helm (1ex) being very cheap and the belt I already had. But I own now about 2 more sets of them and a few rings which I wore before I found this combination, so yeah, expensive. Also I will struggle with the regen if I ever want Leo jewelry.
I play in standard and this is my main build, I am spending all my currency on this character with the end goal of surviving Uber.

Btw, do you have any tips for the Trio fight? I got totally owned on my first try, all that was left was my corpse in the middle of a sea of titty bitches and 1 enraged cycloner. It was quite funny really.
"
RunPuppet wrote:
"

It sure is:

I got lucky with the gloves (2ex) and helm (1ex) being very cheap and the belt I already had. But I own now about 2 more sets of them and a few rings which I wore before I found this combination, so yeah, expensive. Also I will struggle with the regen if I ever want Leo jewelry.
I play in standard and this is my main build, I am spending all my currency on this character with the end goal of surviving Uber.

Btw, do you have any tips for the Trio fight? I got totally owned on my first try, all that was left was my corpse in the middle of a sea of titty bitches and 1 enraged cycloner. It was quite funny really.

Nice on the gear.

Trio is tricky. Go to my video below and skip to 9:10. It's one of my first Uber runs but the kiting techniques are there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJfOPNE7m40
The video is extremely helpful, thanks..! :D
"
cladclad wrote:
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
"
exodus820 wrote:

Thank you for the kind words!

If you follow my tree, I path to the right and avoid the clusters of stats that go through the middle (from Ballistic Master towards Coordination) - saves you a few points if you follow the path in my tree which you can dump into life. Also, only one of your jewels has life on it - those 7% will really add up - try to craft more life jewels before damage. You want to aim for like 6k life with Light Coil to survive hits from Uber spears or Trio melee.

For Uber's spears, you have to constantly run either clockwise or counterclockwise at an angle from the spear chucker (don't run directly toward her or away from her), and try to avoid running into the corners of the map. That's how you get stuck. If there's an option to go towards the middle or to the edge, always pick the middle option as it gives you more space to work with. It's tough to get in that mindset, but if you watch my kill videos, I try to always work toward the middle of the floor. Also don't forget to use blink arrow away from sticky situations.
Hope it helps!

Thank you for the reply! Sorry for late answer, due i've been off for some time.

I still need to practise some more and maybe levels i feel. I do about 9/10 deathless now. Your suggestion to keep in mid helped immensly.

However i recorded a run here, i'd love some input on what i can do to improve. I've specced into your build atm.

I'm not proud of the ending tho. :p Mostly made this clip to show my friends. Anyway some input on where i should improve on would be helpful. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRCJfEgv_x8

Side note: It's much easier without onslaught on tho. :p
Also i did try an uber run, but failed on trio because i accidently killed titty bitch last somehow.

Edit: Also one thing i do know is, that i need to get better to upkeep my frenzies... i'm realy bad at sustaining em due forgetting to use frenzy. :p

Gear atm:
Spoiler
Last edited by _SleeZy_ on Oct 30, 2015, 3:06:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info