[2.0][Video] Clad's Endgame Poison Arrow (40K Cloud Tooltip, Uber, Expensive)

how u craft cold ring ?
"
AISBERG wrote:
how u craft cold ring ?

Used a Leo's vendor ring (roll is 5-15% increased damage) then prefix-protected it with masters, scoured it, then had a rare ring with 14% inc damage which I then multi-modded.
IGN: Lets_talk_to_clad
2.0 Endgame Poison Arrow Full Build Guide: view-thread/1412226
"
cladclad wrote:
"
AISBERG wrote:
how u craft cold ring ?

Used a Leo's vendor ring (roll is 5-15% increased damage) then prefix-protected it with masters, scoured it, then had a rare ring with 14% inc damage which I then multi-modded.

blue item have
15% inc
prefix cannot changes

after scour blue becomes rare or u miss something steps ?
How hard was it to craft those jewels?!

Man. I want jewels like those!
"
gtrans wrote:
Ok this is what i dont understand with people making builds claiming to be "something" viable without mention the amount of investment needed to actually make it "something" viable.

You have:

-lvl 4 empower
-lvl 21 poison arrow
-almost perf crafted +3 bow with 30% dot
-almost ideally perf jewels
-+1 frenzy blood dance

Do i really need to continue? no...

So my point being, if you title your build, just put in parentheses how many exalts you actually need to get 40k cloud DPS.

Give us, the 99% poor, a real idea of what kind of build we can actually get within respectable amount of time... STARTING FROM SCRATCH U KNOW...

Cheers.

This build doesn't need any of these things. The Empower is nice but not needed. This is saying I have a bit of experience with Uber so that means a lot too.

I have done Uber on a 5L with no Empower. 20/20 PA which isn't hard to get. 4L Carcass Jack. And only a +2 bow which requires alterations only.
Literally for PA, you just need the 5L, a Carcass, and you'd be able to do Atziri no doubt.

This build is literally the end game PA build you'd want but not needed.
"
AISBERG wrote:
"
cladclad wrote:
"
AISBERG wrote:
how u craft cold ring ?

blue item have
15% inc
prefix cannot changes

after scour blue becomes rare or u miss something steps ?

Nope, you still need to regal it after Prefixes mod, then scour to get a rare 15%dmg one mod yellow item.
"
ThomasHlub wrote:
How hard was it to craft those jewels?!

Man. I want jewels like those!

They're great. Believe it or not it's not super rare to get a dmg mod with your exalt. But don't try to hit prefixes with your exalts, only suffixes because there are more possibilities there. I THINK blue jewels have a higher chance to get AOE or DOT mods.

Thanks for your second message by the way. Definitely doable.
Hey Clad, thanks for the build, love it!

Got lucky with my exalt yesterday and rolled
, jackpot! Rolled the increased max life, lol.

"
Schizo87 wrote:
Hey Clad, thanks for the build, love it!

Got lucky with my exalt yesterday and rolled
, jackpot! Rolled the increased max life, lol.

That's insane! Grats. Super lucky since life is one of the rarest mods I've seen alting jewels.
I Want how to craft 5 mod. I can't make it. I try to do but can't. Please you can guide me? Please T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info