Bloodgrip, Event 117: 1 Hr Exiles Everywhere

Two uniques right at the start:

No other uniques after that. Didn't have as much luck as in the previous "1h exiles" race (in which I got 5 uniques), but Goldrim is always a nice finding, so I'm ok with this.
1st time : Lag peak due of FX multilayers ( 6 exiles at once ^^ )
2sd time : tried a running until i fallen on the trapper + 2 totem

3rd time : I managed to survive until lv8 just a bit more fun and some nice drops
(ofc awfull time to find the id scrolls >.<)
The coast is the hardest place in this race. The first exiles you meet when leaving town are deadly. Once you got some equipment it becomes easier. But jesusfchrist i died at least 4-5 times when entering the coast today :).
Never say enough that i love exiles everywhere.
Solo (because Grindis is a noob and died couple times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wWqxjoYkHQ&feature=youtu.be
Died 3 times in coast which costed me 11min and still 1st templar LOL
"
Hamallainen wrote:
The coast is the hardest place in this race. The first exiles you meet when leaving town are deadly. Once you got some equipment it becomes easier. But jesusfchrist i died at least 4-5 times when entering the coast today :).
Never say enough that i love exiles everywhere.

It's incredibly easier as a group, since you can 1-player tag 2-5exiles and let your party come and WREAK them. But I feel like parties are so much easier and I would feel like pussy by joining one. Easy points/demis for ones who prefer items over challenge though, easy choice for me.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
yeah probably much easier as a party but i was solo
Sweet first race of the season for me, got 3 points after starting really late <27 minuets to go and won two alt art unique of the random rewards.

"
Iangyratu wrote:
Yaaay, I was waiting for this one whole season! :)
Pity there were only 3 and 2 happened during late night for me.

There were 4 this season. The super item races tend to be 4 a season, either the Exiles Everywhere or the Torment ghost race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info