Bloodgrip, Event 105: 1 Hr Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Beacon (Unique Golden Flame) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art The Blood Thorn Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Crimson Jewel Item (25 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Death Rush Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art The Blood Dance Unique Item (10 available to be won)
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
So, I definitely can't reach 250 points anymore but I might get lucky and draw a random pair of alt art Blood Dance boots.

My question is: Does everyone that earned one point (or more) qualify equally for the random draw or do more points increase the chance of getting the lucky ticket?
"
Cocofang wrote:
So, I definitely can't reach 250 points anymore but I might get lucky and draw a random pair of alt art Blood Dance boots.

My question is: Does everyone that earned one point (or more) qualify equally for the random draw or do more points increase the chance of getting the lucky ticket?

Each point earned in a given race is a separate "ticket" in the drawing. Good luck! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Cocofang wrote:

More points increase the odds. But in a pool of, say (made up number incoming) 1000 total points, having 3 is not going to increase the odds much over having only 1. :)
Fuck this RNG race. puncture/temp chains/devourers fuckton of immortal/haste auras every fucking zone.
thank god we dont need to be alive to earn points
finally good rng, dropped decoy totem and arctic armour, carried me to rank 5, shamely couldnt get ms on my boots :(
edit: my sick gearzz
had a 3rd quicksilver drop too
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Sep 27, 2015, 11:14:36 AM

and used these for the last 2 minutes
100 #1 - PA Rank 1 Flashback | 100 #2 - Cyclone Standard | 100 #3 - Support top 50 Talisman | 100 #4 - Support Rank 5 PHC | 100 #5 - Earthquake Rank 51 PHC | 100 #6 - Vaal Spark Rank 5 PHFB2W

well this was interesting.... got flame totem for the third time as i hit lvl 6 or something. got a +1 fire for it kinda early. ALL my zones were shit so i was 3-4 lvls behind everyone else the entire race. about 10 minutes(?) before the end i managed to get a blue socket for my lightning trap, about 5 minutes before the end i managed to get +1 fire on firetrap. good RNG on gems/items. absolute shit rng on zones. oh well...

*edit* pretty much every piece of gear is from 10-5 minutes before the end
Last edited by KyuzouTV on Sep 27, 2015, 11:05:53 AM
god damn it 11th again

Last edited by D_bak on Sep 27, 2015, 11:04:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info