I laughed @ this answer

"
RootCookie wrote:
I'd like to see a purse for currency.
So a 4x4 purse that can be placed in the inventory, giving 2x5 space for currency only.

I'll probably make a suggestion post. (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1410854)

You want to trade 4x4 for 2x5?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
mucker wrote:
"
RootCookie wrote:
I'd like to see a purse for currency.
So a 4x4 purse that can be placed in the inventory, giving 2x5 space for currency only.

I'll probably make a suggestion post. (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1410854)

You want to trade 4x4 for 2x5?

I think they may of meant 2x2 (4 squares) for .. Who knows.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
"
GGG sells stash tabs for money, which in turn allows for more items kept for crafting, vendor receipts, and selling. This gives said individual a currency advantage among other things.

So GGG does allow paying for gameplay advantage.

Waaaay back when they came out with stash tabs they said it was a response to 2 things.

1) Popular demand and it makes them money which they need to keep the servers going.

2) It keeps people from being forced to make a bunch of secondary accounts to sort their loot. This decreases some server problems (from what I remember them saying) and means people don't need to run a second copy of the game to constantly manage this with their spare accounts.

If you really wanted to avoid spending a single penny on the game you could just go that route and make a bunch of extra accounts. The stash tabs are there so you don't have to. Increased inventory via MTX would have no alternative; buy it or don't have it. They'd either make it baseline for everybody or never implement it.

Not really sure why people miss this so often.
IGN: Sexy_Batman Brag_Ironballs Lady_Jaya_Ballard Orbok_Meatgod Two_Open_Sockets
I had characters I would keep stuff on. It's a huge pain in the ass. 2 characters = 1 stash tab.

Now that I have a job the $11 or $15 is just worth it for all the time I've enjoyed in the game.
Yea, I thought this was a pretty funny answer from Chris also.

"Paying for inventory space in the field is also paying for gameplay advantage, which we don't do."

But yet they allow *unlimited* stash tabs which offer a significant advantage over someone who doesn't buy them. Inventory tabs are different, slightly - but still within the same vein as stash tabs.

But yeah... GGG has their own definition of "ethical microtransactions" apparently.
Stash tabs is such a minor thing compared to what every single f2p game does, dota 2 excluded. Really stupid to complain about it.

Inventory tabs would have a much bigger effect on gameplay then stash tabs.
If I could do mule characters and accounts for years in D2, so can you in PoE

its pay2convenience

Also its good to use a mule account as selling account as well so that your main doesnt have to be bothered all the time
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 31, 2015, 9:02:35 AM
"
darkjoy wrote:
Yea, I thought this was a pretty funny answer from Chris also.

"Paying for inventory space in the field is also paying for gameplay advantage, which we don't do."

But yet they allow *unlimited* stash tabs which offer a significant advantage over someone who doesn't buy them. Inventory tabs are different, slightly - but still within the same vein as stash tabs.

But yeah... GGG has their own definition of "ethical microtransactions" apparently.

You can get unlimited stash tabs without paying a dime :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
XigTek wrote:

I think they may of meant 2x2 (4 squares) for .. Who knows.

Lol! We all know what he wants, a horadric cube! Even if he didn't double check his math.

And no stash tabs is a huge disadvantage for trading (running a shop), an inconvenience for mostly self found. But, having a bunch of tabs makes me keep a lot of crap. anyways, I am fine with this aspect of fp2/p2w.
is it really painful? the inconvienence
Hey...is this thing on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info