Upcoming Divination Cards

"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

there is a program that scan your inventory as soon as you put your card in your stash

I want to see proof of this program.

It is indeed possible to scan single char inventories using the semi-official API without the need to login to the related account. But this needs to know both names of a given char and account, which is possible but is IMHO kind of illegal stalking. Even as its possible to scan accounts for their chars semi-automated, its surely still no mass-tracking phenomena that affects each of us like tomorrow.... but probably well known community members and very highleveled chars may seem of some 'interest'.

To the OP, and in general:
a) without being logged in, there's only access to the inventory of a char - so its (especially in HC) only a small timeframe until the 'object' of the scan gets moved to the 'safe'stash. I really cant see a chance for such many, continuously ongoing requests to 'fish' it?!

and b)
we assume the 'worst case', someone grabbed a card, and someone other detected it: then WHAT? its still the finders item, still safe from any access by the stalker or a man behind... as long as we can assume the subjective account dont get hacked.
What use has it to simply know 'char x of account y found item z'? Its not even "safe" that that one keeps it in his account for more then the next minutes, it even can land in guild stash instead of his own. Where is the use of all that tracking effort???
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Derpey wrote:
Let's not forget those low level uniques have a card aswell, you have a bigger chance of finding the unique than actually collecting the card set, it's a joke.

No its not.
The thing is: 'direct' unique drops need rarity, while card farming dont. And then: direct drops are always still random, while card farming is not.
So, instead of hoping on pure luck, or going into trade, you can make specific runs to 'work' for the item you need/want.
It doesnt replace drops, it doesnt replace trading - but it offer a new, additional alternative to both for setting up your equip - and especially in the case of 'less frequent' cards: it even offer an additional source for trading: the cards itself, as 'alternative' currency.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Somebody needs to make a divination card that gives you high level (78+) maps.
"
Waswat wrote:
Is the art in grave knowledge based on diabolic tutor?

good catch
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Observation - In right around 12 hours this thread has already more views than the thread asking for questions for the Devs to answer.

I'd say div cards are extremely popular and people are very interested in more being released.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

i must admit i thought some of these cards weren't possible.

the reason i see for a div card creator is to immortalize himself in the game. is that possible by creating a card that only very few players will ever see to drop?

on the other hand: owners of multiple mirrors will laugh at those arguments because they know that the real way to get those items is not "playing the game" but "playing the community". sadly.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Next Upcoming Divination Cards ( Legacy item )
Spoiler
Need

Spoiler
Serious

😈 ---------------------------------------
😈 Frenk
😈 Joined: 22 September 2011
😈 ---------------------------------------
😈 Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/Frenk_Tv
what the fuck is wrong with that fox's face!?!?
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Aug 26, 2015, 6:50:42 AM
"
griffinzero wrote:
Some nice cards.

But isn´t the flavour text for the mirror card from Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone?

that sentence is as common as "the sky is blue". no dice
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Itll probably be a global card drop anyways with a rarity 1/9th that of an actual mirror lol

I reckon it would have to have a rarity of 9x that of an actual mirror to make sense. Unless I misread your sarcasm :D
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info