[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

What is your DPS after patch 2.1?
The build is still viable?
How would you rate this compared with an Arc build (either crit or iron will) - in terms of :
a) Fun
b) End game strength
Ok Totemic Mastery sucks.

Sitting in town
Current DPS

Removed all 7 points to Sanctity
New DPS

I decided to take Snowforged. It is a combo of Fire / Cold damage & has a 30% Crit strike chance.

New DPS 52826.2

I still have 4 points left over because I did not go down there. Not sure what I will take yet.

Also as close as I can tell Spell Casting Speed has been nerfed. You might be better off going for Crit / damage nodes. I am thinking of respecing my Cruel Alira choice of 5% speed & getting the extra point.

The build is still fine. I can still blow Atziri away. If you want to try Uber though you are going to need some sick gear. I have 6 different classes built & this one is by far my favorite. I am playing it in the new league right now. Level 78 in 4 days. I have no life tough.

RB You want to play around with the change & tell me what else might grab your fancy?

Thanks,

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Dec 15, 2015, 7:15:54 AM
in 2.1 tree u use pain attunement. For what u doing it? Now this build need Shavronne's or Solaris lorica? Which aura u use with blood magic for low life?
"
Ahewaz wrote:
Ok Totemic Mastery sucks.

Sitting in town
Current DPS

Removed all 7 points to Sanctity
New DPS

I decided to take Snowforged. It is a combo of Fire / Cold damage & has a 30% Crit strike chance.

New DPS 52826.2

I still have 4 points left over because I did not go down there. Not sure what I will take yet.

Also as close as I can tell Spell Casting Speed has been nerfed. You might be better off going for Crit / damage nodes. I am thinking of respecing my Cruel Alira choice of 5% speed & getting the extra point.

The build is still fine. I can still blow Atziri away. If you want to try Uber though you are going to need some sick gear. I have 6 different classes built & this one is by far my favorite. I am playing it in the new league right now. Level 78 in 4 days. I have no life tough.

RB You want to play around with the change & tell me what else might grab your fancy?

Thanks,

You are right about Totem Mastery, it blows.

I respecced to the Heart of Flame cluster and I think I'm close to the same dps I had before. Also that cluster give +3% more fire pen wich does not show up in tooltip.

New tree :

New DPS (In hideout with Flame Golem) :

Spoiler

Using Increased Critical Damage instead of Added Chaos Damage gives a tiny 1k boost under Atziri Promise flask effect (84k vs 83k) but is same in hideout with no flask effect.

This build is far from dead, it's just as easy to farm Atziri as it was before. If I had the time I would level all the new spell damage supports and try them out at higher levels.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Dec 15, 2015, 11:59:53 AM
"
darthoo wrote:
in 2.1 tree u use pain attunement. For what u doing it? Now this build need Shavronne's or Solaris lorica? Which aura u use with blood magic for low life?

I don't use Pain Attunement.

oh. u right. It's me missclick on this nod when i scroll ur tree)
have you played around with the new searing bond freebie totem? apparently you can link it with increased burning dmg and rapid decay to give your totems added self-defense and better single-target melting
2 questions

So you are now going with,

Flame Totem
Fire Penetration
Faster Casting
Faster Projectiles
Increased Critical Damage
Empower
?

Do you have Alira (Cruel) or did you take the extra point?

The DPS looks awesome.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Trentemoller wrote:
have you played around with the new searing bond freebie totem? apparently you can link it with increased burning dmg and rapid decay to give your totems added self-defense and better single-target melting

Not tried it but it sounds cool especially when levelling.

"
Ahewaz wrote:
2 questions

So you are now going with,

Flame Totem
Fire Penetration
Faster Casting
Faster Projectiles
Increased Critical Damage
Empower
?

Do you have Alira (Cruel) or did you take the extra point?

The DPS looks awesome.

Well I would try the difference between ICD and ACD. ACD might do more dps because of less chaos resistance in game but doing more damage when critting might do more overall dps.

Else it's the same setup.

If you look at my jewels in tree I'm using Clear Mind now. I have enough mana regen to sustain the totems. I also have a hybrid flask now instead of 4th healing flask.
I did Oak - Point - Point with the bandits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info